Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Money Shift! - Holy shit! - Am I ok?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 12:11 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Money Shift! - Holy ****! - Am I ok?

I know in a mis-shift you normally know right away if there is damage, however I just wanted to confirm. - This thing has been hell for the past few months with bugs, and I've finally fixed them all.... if I were to blow the engine up after everything i've done i'd be pissed! haha.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:55 PM
4th Gear

Yea i did this once too.... miss shifts blow... anyway the only damage done was to you being scared.. youll be fine

Old 09-20-2007, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: bmwtoaudi

I know in a mis-shift you normally know right away if there is damage, however I just wanted to confirm. - This thing has been hell for the past few months with bugs, and I've finally fixed them all.... if I were to blow the engine up after everything i've done i'd be pissed! haha.
when you do blow your motor I have dibs on your exhaust.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

Yea i did this once too.... miss shifts blow... anyway the only damage done was to you being scared.. youll be fine
scared > loosing an eye.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:13 PM
2nd Gear

haha. - Hopefully we dont blow my motor.

I do love my exhaust system however. - Has a sexy little grunt to it. mmmm.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:37 PM
2nd Gear

Nothing like a good little street race to get the blood pumping. They can be fun when done safely or as safely as possible. Those firebirds can be pretty fast too, they are like the hondas, cant really tell what they are about till you race them.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:46 PM
2nd Gear

The one I raced looked stock, she was however a bit quicker than I figured.... In a straight line it would have kicked my ***. - However - there was traffic and we weaved through them....he couldn't keep up safely. - The TT did it without issues. - However...It was stupid. - I wasn't thinking correctly I could have killed someone around me.

Thank god I'm a good driver. - But seriously. - I wouldn't do it again. - I keep thining about how foolish it was. - 90ish in a 65mph zone ....4 lanes...bobing between all 4 for about 2 miles. - It wasn't smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8UAvf3xX0o

Obviously isn't me, bhut it was kinda like this, but a wee bit slower. - It was dumb.

But what a ******* RUSH.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:50 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bmwtoaudi

The one I raced looked stock, she was however a bit quicker than I figured.... In a straight line it would have kicked my ***. - However - there was traffic and we weaved through them....he couldn't keep up safely. - The TT did it without issues. - However...It was stupid. - I wasn't thinking correctly I could have killed someone around me.

Thank god I'm a good driver. - But seriously. - I wouldn't do it again. - I keep thining about how foolish it was. - 90ish in a 65mph zone ....4 lanes...bobing between all 4 for about 2 miles. - It wasn't smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8UAvf3xX0o

Obviously isn't me, bhut it was kinda like this, but a wee bit slower. - It was dumb.

But what a ******* RUSH.
Everytime I see that video I think wow I see this is downtown Dallas everyday and everyone is driving normally! Haha, no really that vid is crazy. There's noo way that is an M5. That RS4 is stupid quick, but the M5 is a much faster car than that.

Check this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dodSqJPKK8M
This might give a better idea of what the m5 can do vs the rs4.

Old 09-23-2007, 02:56 AM
2nd Gear

I love the M5. - I'm searching high and low for the perfect 2002/2003 M5 right now. - I want a black one with Tan interior ...but it has to be PERFECT. - I dont want to settle... I want it to be almost mint with low miles... - I personally cant afford the new one...so i'll have to settle.[:-]