Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

My baby got F***** UP

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 10:39 AM
3rd Gear
Default My baby got F***** UP

well some dickless bastard decided to play with my car. Keyed...kicked in wheel fenders, shot my windsheild with a BB gun or something. if i find them i'm gonna do the same to them! prolly not a good chance of finding them...most people know how much i love this car. i'll post some pics of the damage. i really dont know what to tell my insurance company. vandolism should be covered...i have full coverage thank god.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: My baby got F***** UP

holy crap... sorry to hear that man. good luck with the insurance, hopefully they cover it.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 AM
1st Gear

PICS! I would kill a mother f****r if they did that to me. I would hunt them down, kick their dog, and slit their throat... all while drinking a beer.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:53 AM
2nd Gear

Messing with a mans ride is just NOT cool. - Its like kicking someones dog or small child. - They are helpless!

I am SO sorry for your loss, your insurrance company should cover it. - However did the bb's go through the windshield? - Did they damnage your seats?

Hope everythings works out ok!

Old 07-30-2007, 11:03 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: NeXeA500

PICS! I would kill a mother f****r if they did that to me. I would hunt them down, kick their dog, and slit their throat... all while drinking a beer.
I like the way you think!

Old 07-30-2007, 11:12 AM
3rd Gear

no the BB was found on under the Wiper Arm not sure how...

Old 07-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm make believe

Seems to be something in the air, you the USAF guy, someone else got keyed here in the TT section and there is about 4 people in the A4 section with keyed, hit and run or broken into.

Its best to find out who did it because the cops wont and let them hand out the justice so you dont get screwed again for beating the **** out of him/her/them

Old 07-30-2007, 11:50 AM
SoCal Crew Member

my passenger window was shot down. ive been egged a few times. random dents that i find the morning.

gotta love los angeles. [:@]

Old 07-30-2007, 12:35 PM
2nd Gear

sorry to hear about this, there are too many jelous people in the world.

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Seems to be something in the air, you the USAF guy, someone else got keyed here in the TT section and there is about 4 people in the A4 section with keyed, hit and run or broken into.

Its best to find out who did it because the cops wont and let them hand out the justice so you dont get screwed again for beating the **** out of him/her/them
WTF is wrong with people, this is insane... *loads shotgun and looks out the window*

Old 07-30-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm make believe

a4rollin had a hit and run the other night and spent all yesterday with friends out in front of his place waiting forsomeone to drive by with his white paint on the truck/suv. This is after he searched every car in the parking lot.

Quick Reply: My baby got F***** UP