Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

new pics of my tt

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
1st Gear
Default new pics of my tt

this is the stuff we did to my tt for h20. unfortunatly saturday i had to abandon the car on 65th street because of a failed crank position sensor. but i got it to the show sunday but didnt see any of you guys that day. so here are some pics.

Name:  photo2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  97.7 KB

Name:  photo1.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  68.9 KB

we didnt have the time to go bt, and i still cant do it until i bt chris's car. but it will be done this winter for sure.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:09 PM
1st Gear

sorry about the crappy photos...blame apple, the iphone sucks

Old 10-03-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm make believe

Man, you guys sure arent spilling the beans on his car.... you suck! That is one expensive ic piping, but i guess no blow couplers is a good thing...LOL

BTW, i fixed your rayveedub sn, you can use that now

Old 10-03-2008, 08:36 PM

Wow. That's nice !! Do you have NOS on it?? Do any of you guys have that liquid nitrogen system that sprays a fog into the FMIC?

Old 10-03-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm make believe

NOS is a brand, that is a ZEX direct port nitrous system. If you sprayed liquid nitrogen on the ic, it would crack. You spray either nitrous or CO2 on it. Both are costly and its better to just run water/meth injection than spray the ic

Old 10-03-2008, 09:12 PM

guess I should stop watchin movies !!!! Knew they sprayed something cold as a witches heart in the ic. Just didn't know what. Does it help with the hp or more so cooling the engine/turbo.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm make believe

its on, not in the ic. It basically freezes the core so the charge can go below ambient temps. Cooler air is denser and will also help resist timing pull (keeps the timing advance high so the ecu doesnt lower it due to knock). Water/meth injection however sprays water and meth into the charge pipe which also cools the charge and increase the octane rating of gas.

Last edited by cincyTT; 10-03-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by cincyTT
Man, you guys sure arent spilling the beans on his car.... you suck! That is one expensive ic piping, but i guess no blow couplers is a good thing...LOL

BTW, i fixed your rayveedub sn, you can use that now

Thanks for fixing it. i tried to but no luck.

anyway not much there, 100 shot of nitrous, purge through the ic. bad *** intercooler kit and 3 inch turbo back exhaust..flared to 4 inch stainless for the tips. and the wiggins clamps are bad ***. i welded the intercooler core to the bumpers rebar support. so to remove it i undo two wiggins clamps then unbolt the rebar . and last the tree hugger delete. removed a box full of vacuum lines, check valves, and emmisions crap.

anyways we waited until the last minute. I was hoping to get chris's car done instead. so no time for bt.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:34 PM
5th Gear

oh yeah, forgot about those clamps. Next year I'll camp out at the show with ya. Almost brought a keg down with me, you wouldn't object to that, would you?

Can we get a shot of the exhaust tips?

Old 10-04-2008, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
oh yeah, forgot about those clamps. Next year I'll camp out at the show with ya. Almost brought a keg down with me, you wouldn't object to that, would you?

Can we get a shot of the exhaust tips?
ill get some pics up of the exhaust soon. very nice setup... all v band flanged 2 resonators only. it sounds awesome. and if you bring the beer ill bring the water guns and french canadien models!!

Quick Reply: new pics of my tt