Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Spring time is coming!!!! - Let the TT roll!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 03:36 PM
2nd Gear
Default Spring time is coming!!!! - Let the TT roll!!!!

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I've visited the board, been very VERY busy with work, work and a little more work... and a trip to Jamaica.

Anyways now that its getting warmer out I'm getting ready to give the TT the deep cleaning she needs. - Inside I'm going to remove the seats/center console...back seats... give her a goood clean. - Top to bottom ...shampoo the carpets... you name it. - Then I'm going to let it air out to insure it smells like a new car again when I treat the seats!

Outside is going to get a good waxing. - Nice solid coat of it. - I want it to shine like a mirror when I'm done.

-Work. - Going to fix my water pump/02 sensor and/wheel speed sensor/replace front windsheild due to a small crack and I'm going to paint the front bumper due to road wear.

Might get some new shoes for her as well...but I'm not quite sure.

What are your plans for the spring? - What are you doing to get your baby back in check?

Lets here it guys! - Good to be back!

Old 03-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Default RE: Spring time is coming!!!! - Let the TT roll!!!!

Yeah man! It was 68 degrees here in Northern Virginia today! It was beautiful! I went out on my lunch break and just drove around with the top down...I must have seen like 10 other convertibles out in about45 minworth of time. I love it!

Old 03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
4th Gear

New bumper, radiator, condenser, grille. Yeah.. The TT is in the shop now getting it all put on. [&o]

Besides all of required stuff I'm looking into new floor mats, and an oil cooler.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:43 PM

haha welcome back.

this saturday the weather was great during the day and i did a full thorough detailing of everything, including cleaning out the engine bay and everything i could get to. i put my diamond-plate floormats back in, and tried as good as possible to clean the fat 5s which got dirty as HELL this winter. the salt ate my centercaps, so a new set of those needs to be ordered. new tires last week too.

just ordered a neuspeed rear sway, neuspeed intake, and neuspeed pro-cup kit (springs with koni FSD shocks). that stuff should be here next week and i will get it all wrapped up in the next week or so to be ready for spring. maybe some new wheels in april and then i am gonna call it DONE.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm make believe

why the hell would you need an oil cooler? You do nothing that warrents one.

Plans are to strip out about 150lbs from the car in unneeded parts and accessories along with lighter parts. Goal is to have a safe and drivable TT under 2700lbs.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:49 PM
SoCal Crew Member

cinc, this should be your main goal.

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Plans are to strip out about 150lbs from the car in unneeded parts and accessories along with lighter parts. Goal is to have a safe and drivable TT under 2700lbs.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

How about a Diet?

Old 03-03-2008, 04:01 PM

You could do the Flintstones mod.It includes 2 hole cuts-outs to the floorboards and a custom engine delete.I heard you loose some horsepower though. But at least you will be less than 2700 lbs

Old 03-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm make believe

HA.... HA... you areall funny. Let someone steal your parts and see how you like it. Im a few days away from dragging the police in so im past my breaking point.

But yes, i will be down a good ~225lbs when all said and done (from 2910 to ~2685lbs). I can only stand to lose about 10lbs personally. 165 is my min.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:34 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ wait wtf happened to your parts? you got jacked?

Quick Reply: Spring time is coming!!!! - Let the TT roll!!!!