Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Tiburon vs. TT...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 08:07 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Tiburon vs. TT...

You guys look at the ralliart yet?

The Evo's little brother... WRX class

Old 01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: auditech79

UGH, someone thats tries to make a hyundai fast is dumber than the guys trying to make their regular mitsubishi lancers into an EVO, its probablynot gonna happen.
HEY HEY HEY!!! I had a turbo lancer you bastage! I wasnt making it an evo, but i wanted it to be faster. A gt28r helped out making it respectable.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

You guys look at the ralliart yet?

The Evo's little brother... WRX class
The ralliart was a 2.4L twin cam mevic engine only making 160hp compared to the regular 2.0L making 120hp and 130ft-lbs.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:24 PM
3rd Gear

That was the old model ralliart, just an OZ wheels package.

New one next year is a notch above the WRX.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:26 PM
3rd Gear

I had a Turbo Lancer Too!

ORIGINAL: cincyTT
HEY HEY HEY!!! I had a turbo lancer you bastage! I wasnt making it an evo, but i wanted it to be faster. A gt28r helped out making it respectable.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: WishIWasRWD

That was the old model ralliart, just an OZ wheels package.

New one next year is a notch above the WRX.
we will see. There has been not definate on that yet. Of course i wouldnt mind seeing the ralliart eclipse either. Its basically a GSX again

Old 01-17-2008, 08:59 PM
3rd Gear

I didn't know about that...
I'd rather see the eclipse than the lancer

Old 01-17-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm make believe

There was that and when the new eclipse was released, a version with gas powered fwdcombined w/electric rwd. Both would be a welcomed addition to the line and bring back people to the eclipse. Not to mention everyone would love either a fwd or awd4g63 turbo lancer or go back to the 4g93 1.8 with a turbo.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:00 PM
1st Gear

Here's the point that no one's really thinking about....
The Hyundai's are worthless! They are like a stone in the water as far as resale value.
So no matter what car they come up with they still have the resale value issue. Also the quality of materials used just to construct the car, both inside and out is poor. Look at a 4 year old Tiburon versus a 4 year old Audi on the inside and even the outside and you'll see the difference. Yeah, the engine and trans come with a 100k warranty but that doesn't replace overall quality.

Sure German cars don't have the reliability of a Honda or Toyota, but you don't buy them for that. You buy them for the fact that you can pass just about anything going around a corner.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:18 PM
2nd Gear

i dunno but i liked tiburons especially because their resale value was so low. its great to get a car that has less than 100KMs for 3Gs or less.

i dont think you can compare a TT to a tiburon, so its really an unfair comparrison. having said that, the tiburon is a decent little car that can stilll handle quite well. i would not go V6 but stay with a 4Cyl. model but thats just cuz i would drive that car for fuel milage @ a way cheaper price than a honda/toyota.

Quick Reply: Tiburon vs. TT...