Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

TTDA front feeds completed.

Old 11-13-2006, 08:49 PM
2nd Gear
Default TTDA front feeds completed.

I've had my TTDA for a about 2.5 years but never completed the feeds. I've always had one out to the grille but the other was in the wheel well. I had some time the past 2 weekends since and decided to route them out.

One still routes through the wheel well, but I cut out a piece of the fender bracket to allow it to be routed out to the front.

The bracket is cut out for the tube on the right. I unbolted the fender and pulled it out to gain easier access with the Dremel tool.

Both tubes are now out to the front...

While I was there I did the Alien delete mod and with further creative use of Zipties to attach the aluminum brackets to the back side of the bumper.

Old 11-13-2006, 10:35 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: TTDA front feeds completed.

Going VTDA myself (Racer sold me - plus it's cheaper, lol) - that does look impressive though

Old 11-13-2006, 10:49 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindari

Going VTDA myself (Racer sold me - plus it's cheaper, lol) - that does look impressive though
Feeds will still help you. You just terminate them at the the mouth of the VTDA. Steve Schwing posted the results of his testing over the weekend.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:18 PM
3rd Gear

so you notice a difference? i'll be doing the same thing after i install the front mount. also how long are those hoses? i might have to order longer hoses.

Old 11-14-2006, 01:47 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: MeanAudiA6

so you notice a difference? i'll be doing the same thing after i install the front mount. also how long are those hoses? i might have to order longer hoses.
The difference is noticeable, more so on a warm day. I should be able to give them a good test later in the week at Sears Point.

You need approx 7 feet of hose to do both feeds.

Old 11-14-2006, 02:34 PM
4th Gear

That is one wicked gif you sporting there, mate... lol [:-]

Yeah, ModShack sells the 7' hose sections - with the holidays I've put a hold on mods at the moment - chip, CAI, exhaust will have to wait after 1 Jan

Old 11-14-2006, 02:47 PM
1st Gear

looks good! i plan on getting rid of my Injen cai and go with the VTDA with feeds. there has been some flooding around here in the past year or so and there is always large deep areas of water in heavy rains on many of the roads here. poured down the other day and i had to drive back and forth to a shop my wife was getting new component speakers and an alarm installed at. got real paranoid with the high water in the area. been checking Schwings stuff out for a while, impressed with all his products and testing!

Old 11-14-2006, 02:56 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindari

That is one wicked gif you sporting there, mate... lol [:-]
Don't mess with the King.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
4th Gear

LOL.... I guess not

Yeah, liTTo - the design of the Injen had me scared so I did not install mine - selling it on eBay soon. Plus I thought the design truly sucked on the maintenance aspect of the filter as well...