Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

VAG COM

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Default VAG COM

Hi experts, where can I download a VAG-COM sofware? I have purchased a cable from E-bay and its on its way to my house.

Here is why I needed to get it. Couple weeks ago, I went to a local shop trying to get my car chipped. Then the guy told me that he doesn't have the things it needed for my model. Whenever he tried to flash, it crashed. He told me to go home and take out the ECU and ship it to a place and they will get it done for me. .Then I left the shop and stopped by a mall, when I got out of the mall after an hour or so, I found out that my Engine light was on as soon as I drove out the of mall's parking lot.

So, yesterday I got my ECU back and I put it back on. I went for a test drive and the CEL was off. Then two hours later, the CEL went back on when I was on my way to work. Does anyone of yall have any idea on what's going on inside my car? Does it have anything to do with the Chip?

Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: VAG COM

you can download the 409.1 or whatever version on some ebay sites. That is the only one you can use and its years old. Plus it is limited in what you can do, that is if your cable works at all.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:06 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: VAG COM

Yea the newest version that you can get is the 409.1. But you will still be able to do some basic logs and check codes so that is good. I took the plundge and bought the whole thing from Ross-Tech.