Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

where to find TT's ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Banned
Default where to find TT's ?

I have been looking a good six months or so on finding a TT. I have tried cars.com, ebay, yahoo auto and some others. Just seems highly difficult to find AWD 225HP 6 speed TT's. Just wondering if anyone has an input on a better search place tos tart at ? Let me know.

Brad

Old 08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
2nd Gear

I found mine on Autotrader.com.
It took me a few months to find the one I was looking for though...
Patience, my young Padawan...

Old 08-10-2009, 01:24 AM
2nd Gear

found mine on autotrader... ask anyone. i was looking for 6 months at least.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:09 AM
1st Gear

AutoTrader as well. Originally found an ALMS model in NJ that sat on a dealers lot for 5 months. Unfortunately it was sold the week I was going to make an offer. Found an even nicer specimen less than 75 miles from home. Be willing to wait for the right machine.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:54 PM
2nd Gear

We keep all the good ones hidden on this specific website that we can't tell you until you buy a tt. lol. No, really, this question comes up more then you would think.

It's a rare car. If you want to be picky, you got to spend some money. It took me about 5 months on autotrader.com

Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Banned

yea it sucks, have been looking for a while now. Every one that i have found has either been wrecked, or sold before i could get to look at it. the wrecked thing doesnt bother me , but everyone tries to cover up and lie about it. shady people like that makes it scary. im still looking a guy local said he has one he is goign to sell. so ill see how that turns out. that or ill have to travel to get one. see how it works out.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:37 AM

I was looking for the same thing for about a year and every time I would find one, I call and it's gone. I finally bought mine on Ebay and drove 800 miles to get it. I settled on a mini cooper s last year because I had sold my S4 already and didn't have a car. Then I finally found my 225 and sold the mini yesterday. Good luck, they're hard to find. On autotrader right now, I have 2 within a 300 mile radius, but both are priced too high.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Banned

i actually have quite a few with in a 300 mile radius, but all have rather high miles for the price being asked. Have found a few local, bit higher price, but has some mods done already. so im kinda in the phase where do i want to pay more for modded cars, or pay less and get something stock, and do the work my self. i got no clue what to do at this time as of yet. Waiting on the bank to clear me some money .

Old 08-13-2009, 03:35 PM
1st Gear

I saw mine a dealership when I dropped my father off to pick up his new car. Bought mine purely on looks knew nothing bout them. I over paid by about 4k but I got a low mile 2 owner car. Might have to travel for the right one you want.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

personally I would never buy a modded car I always want them stock and lowest mileage possible. I won't buy a car if the owner is a kid (some take car of them) but most beat the hell out of them.

Quick Reply: where to find TT's ?