B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

:: ECS Tuning :: B5 RS4 Style Mesh Grilles $89.95- FREE Shipping!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Sponsor
Default :: ECS Tuning :: B5 RS4 Style Mesh Grilles $89.95- FREE Shipping!!

Our RS4 mesh-style grille is easy to install. Transfer the chrome Audi rings from your old grille, or purchase new ones, available separately.

This new grille is a better-than-stock replacement for a road-weary original that has been grit-blasted, bug-infested, or collision-damaged.

Great price. Free shipping. Order yours today.

Fits:
Audi B5 A4/S4 (1996-2002

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Last edited by ECS Tuning; 03-15-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Sponsor

RS4 mesh style still in stock!!

Jason

Old 02-20-2013, 07:05 PM
1st Gear
Default Very disappointing

Ordered this grill from ecs on 2/9. Said that it's in stock and once I purchased it, notified me to say they were in fact out of stock but would receive the new product on 2/18 and over night it to me by 2/19. OK that's annoying but not the end of the world.
Called today on 2/20 to ask what was going on....they had bumped back the expected date a month and they were estimating to have the product by 3/18 but gave me no notification or apology. Will NEVER order from ecs again and recommend you don't either.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Sponsor

We haven't had these in stock for a while. The last one we shipped out was in December.

Are you sure you didn't see that we have the Genuine Audi RS4 grille in stock and mistaken it for this one?

Because we do have the Genuine Audi RS4 grille in stock.

We are still waiting on these to come in from our last purchase order.

All apologies for the inconvenience, if you would like to provide order information I can look in to it with more detail.

Jason

Old 02-21-2013, 05:47 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by BaronB5
Ordered this grill from ecs on 2/9. Said that it's in stock and once I purchased it, notified me to say they were in fact out of stock
that happened to me too... except i ordered something else (a rear main seal) and they said it was in stock and then when i purchased it they sent me an email saying they dont have it and they would get it in later... waste of time in my opinion but whatever... people make mistakes... dont worry ecs i will still purchase from you in the future... a big purchase in fact...

Old 02-21-2013, 08:05 PM
1st Gear

Typical ECS.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:02 AM
1st Gear

Its all good Jason, I was just disappointed at the time. I ended up canceling my order but please give me a heads-up if they are back in stock. Thanks

Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 AM
1st Gear

I just ordered a new set of front brake rotors and pads from ECS last Tuesday and they took about two extra days before they shipped... the website said they were in stock, but once the order was placed, the order status said the parts had to be obtained from another warehouse. Still the parts arrived today... Fedex home delivery on a Saturday, which was pleasantly surprising... Fedex usually waits until the next Monday before delivering home delivery around here for anything that ends up reportedly to be delivered on a Saturday.

So far everything I've ever bought from ECS has been a satisfying purchase for me.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by BaronB5
Its all good Jason, I was just disappointed at the time. I ended up canceling my order but please give me a heads-up if they are back in stock. Thanks
Under the estimated ETA there's a tab that says "Auto Notify", you can click this tab and enter your e-mail once these become available again you will be sent an e-mail!

Originally Posted by CheckerBird
I just ordered a new set of front brake rotors and pads from ECS last Tuesday and they took about two extra days before they shipped... the website said they were in stock, but once the order was placed, the order status said the parts had to be obtained from another warehouse. Still the parts arrived today... Fedex home delivery on a Saturday, which was pleasantly surprising... Fedex usually waits until the next Monday before delivering home delivery around here for anything that ends up reportedly to be delivered on a Saturday.

So far everything I've ever bought from ECS has been a satisfying purchase for me.
Thanks for the order and the support!

Jason

Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM
1st Gear

Saying something is in stock and then once you order, saying it is a month out is common ECS practice unfortunately....

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: B5 RS4 Style Mesh Grilles $89.95- FREE Shipping!!