B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

have car back finally, pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Default have car back finally, pics

ok, so ive finally got my car back and have put in the new seats and decals and stuff on so let me know what u think.

they wouldn't paint the tail light bottom piece cuz they said it was pointless and that it would look like crap after a few months. so i went and bought the bottom clips off stock tail lights but didn't realize my aftermarket tail lights clips were different so i couldn't put them on.

also, without the rieger kit on their it definitely needs to be lowered now. my kit made it look lowered atleast. but here is the new ride so enjoy, hopefully

(let me know if pics aren't working)

Name:  car.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  30.0 KB
Name:  car2.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  29.6 KB
Name:  car3.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  33.2 KB
Name:  car4.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  26.2 KB
Name:  car5.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  23.0 KB

Old 01-29-2009, 10:26 PM
1st Gear

looks good dude...like the lip spoiler and the "windshield" spoiler? not sure if thats ehat its called but looks good...

but not a huge fan of the clear tail lights, would look a million times better with smoked tails? imo?

Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Administrator

Looks good man, get low!

Old 01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
2nd Gear

Everything looks good but tails! Not digging the wheels or stickers either, but I'm more a less is more kind of guy!

Last edited by AudiTurbo; 01-29-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:45 PM
3rd Gear

You said to let you know what we think so here's my input. I'm sorry but if I were you I would take all your aftermarket cosmetic parts off beside maybe the M3 style lip spoiler and go back to OEM. The rear window spoiler can be pulled off if the car is lower. Much lower. Unless you are being paid to keep any of those stickers on, take them off. They add to your riceyness. The CF hood and pillars are not necessary at all. Altezzas are NOT meant for our cars spray them red or something. Chrome halos = fail. Kamei grille (it looks like it) = fail. Those Konigs = fail. Your car looks like you went on an ebay shopping spree. But the seats look nice. OEM FTW!

Old 01-30-2009, 12:05 AM
5th Gear

paint the lowers and change/black out the tails and that little strip. it can be done right and last longer than a few months. otherwise it looks good

Old 01-30-2009, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by aledelic42

You said to let you know what we think so here's my input. I'm sorry but if I were you I would take all your aftermarket cosmetic parts off beside maybe the M3 style lip spoiler and go back to OEM. The rear window spoiler can be pulled off if the car is lower. Much lower. Unless you are being paid to keep any of those stickers on, take them off. They add to your riceyness. The CF hood and pillars are not necessary at all. Altezzas are NOT meant for our cars spray them red or something. Chrome halos = fail. Kamei grille (it looks like it) = fail. Those Konigs = fail. Your car looks like you went on an ebay shopping spree. But the seats look nice. OEM FTW!
lol, good thing im a nice guy and your comments don't bother me.

Originally Posted by chaos92287
paint the lowers and change/black out the tails and that little strip. it can be done right and last longer than a few months. otherwise it looks good
must be bad pics cuz the lowers are painted.

Last edited by A4speed; 01-30-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:07 AM
2nd Gear

yeah you need to get rid of those stickers. please? i dont care if you like them, even if its your own car. they really add NOTHING to your car but maybe an excuse to jack your car or something. for everyone else on this forum, please.

are you tuned by awe? or ... ?

(yes, all 3... but ATLEAST the door ones to start off with) might even make your car look lower cause your eyes arent drawn to that portion of the car making it look like its close to the bottom.

the reallly small sticker is fine on the real small back window though.

and tint your tail lights you wont regret it, and its cheap to do. i dont mind your headlights they look fine, but buy some rings to slap on the front grill and youll be good to go

other than that i think the car looks great, and i dont mean to be a dbag about the stuff above i know everyone has their opinions, but really... 3 of the same huge sticker displaying something like that is wack. maybe if it said something along the lines of an auto club that you are promoting or something like that. but now awe ha. good company though. its like putting EVOHEATSHIELD or TECHTONICS or something on the side. doesnt make sence.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Administrator

Car is looking good!

My opinion would be to add more contrast to the front (probably with some silver rings) to match the headlights.

Is that an S4 bumper?

Not sure about this one but your wheels might look better with the chrome/silver clips painted black.

Those are my opinions. Keep up the good work!

Old 01-30-2009, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by flynnr
are you tuned by awe? or ... ?
i will take advice from u once you know what the hell your talking about

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Car is looking good!

My opinion would be to add more contrast to the front (probably with some silver rings) to match the headlights.

Is that an S4 bumper?

Not sure about this one but your wheels might look better with the chrome/silver clips painted black.

Those are my opinions. Keep up the good work!
yeah, its an s4 bumper.

thanks for the advice, im gonna work on getting an rs4 grille, i think that would be perfect like u said. thanks for not being a dbag

Last edited by A4speed; 01-30-2009 at 02:27 AM.

Quick Reply: have car back finally, pics