B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

just gave the car a bath... new pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 05:25 PM

well well well..... someone doesnt take criticism well... lol just playin. Must be nice to be able to go outside in nice weather and wash and take pics.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:42 PM
4th Gear

how u figure i dont take criticism well? i take it fine when they say it respectfully... that would be like me saying dude bro... ur wife looks like my ***, give her lipo, tit job, some botox, new clothes, and a new hair due... her hair looks like **** with that black shirt

there are ways of going about things.. and he is a douche... so **** him in his ear

Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 PM

hahahaha.... hey man I was just ****** with you.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
4th Gear

well regardless... the point i made was honest and the truth, and besides he annoys the **** out of me, he talks alot of ****

Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
.. and he is a douche... so **** him in his ear
LOL! This **** is so funny! Phil, I don't have a grudge against you, and if you tell me to stop posting in your threads I will, don't mean to annoy you. I'm just giving you my opinions on what your car looks like to me and what I would do to fix it. Isn't that's why you posted the pics in the first place? Would I be helpful if I tell you "Good job Phil" and let you believe your car is good or would you prefer someone step up and honestly tell you up front your car is ugly and then give you suggestions on how it can be improved? The grill on your signature pic in my opinion looks hundreds if not, thousands of light years better than what you currently have on now. At the very least, remove that chrome ring around the hood release. Why don't you go with bronze color rims or even black rims and try a dark tint or something? That color combo you have on really makes your car ugly. Also, your car is black, if you can't afford to fix the scratch spots on the front bumper, why don't you run a black sharpie on them?

Old 10-30-2009, 10:22 PM
4th Gear

well i make do with what i have available... and there are ways of making suggestions... starting off by saying your car looks like **** or its ugly as ******* horse *** isnt a good way... use common sense man

and its not a chrome ring... its the same color as the rest of the grille, its just wider right there so it caught the reflection of the sun a lil more thats why its shiny

Old 10-31-2009, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by mr. Phil
starting off by saying your car looks like **** or its ugly as ******* horse *** isnt a good way...
hahaha

Old 10-31-2009, 03:09 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by rcheing
LOL! This **** is so funny! Phil, I don't have a grudge against you, and if you tell me to stop posting in your threads I will, don't mean to annoy you. I'm just giving you my opinions on what your car looks like to me and what I would do to fix it. Isn't that's why you posted the pics in the first place? Would I be helpful if I tell you "Good job Phil" and let you believe your car is good or would you prefer someone step up and honestly tell you up front your car is ugly and then give you suggestions on how it can be improved? The grill on your signature pic in my opinion looks hundreds if not, thousands of light years better than what you currently have on now. At the very least, remove that chrome ring around the hood release. Why don't you go with bronze color rims or even black rims and try a dark tint or something? That color combo you have on really makes your car ugly. Also, your car is black, if you can't afford to fix the scratch spots on the front bumper, why don't you run a black sharpie on them?

I agree 100%

Old 10-31-2009, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
well i make do with what i have available... and there are ways of making suggestions... starting off by saying your car looks like **** or its ugly as ******* horse ***
Horse ***??? Really......horse ***???

Myself I really dont much car what my car looks like right now. I would rather work on making it perform first. At least you got a step up on me..... I still got stock wheels on mine

Old 10-31-2009, 04:15 AM
4th Gear

i have stock wheels too... just some gun metal spray paint lol... truth be told my car isnt fast or good looking lol... i just wash it every week though

Quick Reply: just gave the car a bath... new pics