B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Low Oil Pressure light

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 09:03 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by crawpaw
Sorry if I stepped on some toes, trying to learn how to use the site just as you did originaly
Don't worry about it, this thread hasn't been posted on in two years and I would assume (and hope) the OP has figured out his problem in that amount of time. As far as the car goes, does the oil pressure light or the oil level light come on during acceleration? And bring a code reader and find out what codes are causing the check engine light. And FWIW a 2002 a4 is a B6 model, you would likely find better answers in that subforum instead of here (B5) as we never got a 3.0 v6 engine.

Old 02-27-2014, 04:44 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Pbcrazy
Don't worry about it, this thread hasn't been posted on in two years and I would assume (and hope) the OP has figured out his problem in that amount of time. As far as the car goes, does the oil pressure light or the oil level light come on during acceleration? And bring a code reader and find out what codes are causing the check engine light. And FWIW a 2002 a4 is a B6 model, you would likely find better answers in that subforum instead of here (B5) as we never got a 3.0 v6 engine.
Oh... I feel bad now. I didn't realize it was a dead thread. My apologies for the quick assumption, I should have read things through more thoroughly.