B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

made the switch bye bye a4

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 09:30 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: made the switch bye bye a4

Its easy talking **** when dad's making your car payments. I dont care if DSG shifts faster, it's still for girls who dont know how to drive stick. Also, I dont have a 2.8...I have 1.8T with bolt-ons...definately pushing more than 170 horse.

Have you finished high school yet? I suggest taking some english classes.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:39 AM
1st Gear

Cm, were all just breakin *****. Just realx, GL with the newcar.

Thanks for the PM...i enjoyed that.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM

this is what you get for leaving us!! enjoy it cuz it will never end. have fun in the snow with that..... my b5 will be passin your *** all the time, everytime!!!

Old 07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: cmk87

wow haha dude sorry i was just posting something really quick. Sorry if i didnt spell check everything. How about you stop trying to sound smart and cocky you stupid ******* first gear member. oo and no daddy didnt buy it i have a very good income u stupid **** something you obviously do not have. Soo will somebody plz tell me how to post the pics soo i prove this stupid mother ****** wrong!
We all know that post count is everything! LOL. Seriously though you came in all cocky talking about your amazing 200hp you were just asking for us to all get cocky back! Also I think the Audi's should have speed sensitive steering as well although I havn't confirmed this my old 1990 RX-7 had speed sensetive as an option and rpm sensetive standard so its nothing new. Also that DSG is still an automatic transmission no matter what its just a very quick shifting one. So that takes all the skill out of driving the car wheres the fun in that. A4's in general are not fast who care's 90% of us don't brag that our car's are faster than anyone elses so why are you coming here and saying all this crap about how much faster you are. Sad how your nice new car couldn't have taken my RX-7 in any conditions at all lol. It only had 200hp as well and it was a 1990 basically stock... Enjoy the FWD!

Here's how you post a pic [img] FULL URL HERE [/img] and see it works too:

just for an example

Old 07-21-2008, 05:06 PM
3rd Gear

DSG or S-Tronic is actually a dual-clutched, electronically-controlled manual gearbox.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:07 PM
3rd Gear

http://cars.about.com/od/thingsyoune...owDSGworks.htm I'd post more info but forum being shtty

Old 07-21-2008, 06:00 PM

Man I tried to post 2 times alredy but keep getting error, you lucked out cmk

Old 07-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Let me get that car for $400 man, you dont have any use for it so let me get it off your hands....

Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: cmk87

^^^^HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA dude u are a ******* dumbass! if u knew ne thing u would know that this gti with the dsg is quicker then the manual and also its the fastest auto tranny in the world it has 200 hp unlike your 2.8 oo and i owned a 2.8 it was slow as **** have fun with your ******* 176 hp. u are making fun of my fwd but yet u have awd which is absolutely no fun. oo im sure your steering doesnt get tighter the fasteer u go either *******, im sure u dont have the same breaks as a porsche 911 has u dont have a turbo your car in non modable soo shut your mouth u dont know ****. at least the guys abve u that know what the car actually is respect it and know its faster then that pos 2.8 u have if ne thing your car is the ******* slush box@
This post has so much mis-information. Reading this killed a small portion of my brain.

1. DSG is not really an auto trans, it's a twin-clutch sequential manual gearbox with electronic clutch control.
2. FWD is good for burnouts, but AWD is good for contol, balance, and everyday driveability. FWD is lame, which is why any serious sports car or sedan has RWD or AWD
3. Ford offered variable assist steering (VAPS) on the first Taurus's. My friggen '98 Windstar had VAPS... it's nothing new or all that exciting.
4. GTis do NOT, repeat, DO NOT have the same brakes as a Porsche 911! They might be Brembo, but they aren't the same.
5. No one said their 2.8 was faster than your GTi
6. A "slush-box" is slang for an automatic transmission... which you. technically, have in your GTi...

Old 07-26-2008, 12:13 AM
5th Gear

and the 2.8 is not unmoddable. it's just not popular to mod. maybe you should go to the new member forum and read a bit. maybe you'll learn how to post and learn what a url is.

o and for my goodbye remark:

ye gay

Quick Reply: made the switch bye bye a4