B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Rs4 Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:08 PM
vgo
2nd Gear
Default RE: Rs4 Body Kit

hey i was planning on getting an rs4 kit. thats if i cant find an s4 kit around tho, but if anyone could recommend me where to get one, would be great.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: vgo

hey i was planning on getting an rs4 kit. thats if i cant find an s4 kit around tho, but if anyone could recommend me where to get one, would be great.
its not an "RS4" kit its a reiger kit...RS4 is OEM and costs alot of $$$$. The only place to get S4 or RS4 stuff is used or from the dealer because its all factory audi parts

Old 02-04-2008, 02:46 PM
2nd Gear

they didnt make an Rs4 in my year though right? i kno there wasnt one in america at least, and yeah technically its a reiger kit but its the rs4 style kit. either way im still on the hunt for a regular s4 bumper anyway.

i got my kit from andys auto sport and it took about 2 weeks to come in. i was happy that it came in so fast but they do lack some customer support, i never got any kind of conformation except an email sent out as soon as i ordered it. but no 'your shipment has been sent' or 'shipment has been delivered' from them. i would use them again though.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: 01afour

they didnt make an Rs4 in my year though right? i kno there wasnt one in america at least, and yeah technically its a reiger kit but its the rs4 style kit. either way im still on the hunt for a regular s4 bumper anyway.

i got my kit from andys auto sport and it took about 2 weeks to come in. i was happy that it came in so fast but they do lack some customer support, i never got any kind of conformation except an email sent out as soon as i ordered it. but no 'your shipment has been sent' or 'shipment has been delivered' from them. i would use them again though.
the reiger kit looks nothing like the OEM RS4 kit

Old 02-04-2008, 09:31 PM
2nd Gear

so is there an rs4 that was made in the b5 platform? im just asking casue i wonder y its called the rs4 style bumper sometimes.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:43 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 01afour

so is there an rs4 that was made in the b5 platform? im just asking casue i wonder y its called the rs4 style bumper sometimes.
dude, are you serious ?

did you miss this thread
https://www.audiforums.com/m_782741/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
made with all oem b5 rs4 parts

Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
1st Gear

****have a Rs4 body kit waiting to go on I was just wondering how the side skirts and rear valence goes on. With some sort of Glue? Also on the bottom of my doors I have a rubber type molding does that need to come off because it seems like a tight fit with them there?****

I have the RS4-Plus body kit you speak of. Don’t worry about people talking trash about it because I guarantee they haven’t seen it in person. Think about it, wouldn’t you talk bad about something you couldn’t afford if it gave you peace of mind? IT FITS GREAT because its ABS plastic and cut out with CAD. I think its funny most of the guys talking about a poor fit are the same guys using spray paint for their lowers…DON’T LISTEN TO THEM. The kit makes the car look newer than B7 if you have the RS-4 grille, eyebrows and R8 replica wheels.

The body shop taped my side skirts on(special body shop tape) so they could be removed if anything was damaged down the road. The rear bumper is a cap, so it will need glued in place(use silicone to seal the sides). You will need to remove the spray washers, hoses, crash supports ect and install them in the new front bumper(don’t loose the spray washer clips!). I have a FMI- depending on the brand/turbo size you may need to cut the inside of the bumper a bit. The pipes that go to the tanks will stick out of the vents (not a big deal). The body shop charged me 1500 to sand, paint, buff and install. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:42 PM
1st Gear

****I don't have the Reiger one I have the V-Fiber which cost me about 700.****

Ok, I didn’t realize you had this one. Is it fiberglass? Man….most people don’t realize that in the end it will cost the same as the expensive RS-4 Plus Reiger kit because the body shop will have way more hours fixing that wavy surface. You could have had ABS for the same ‘out the door’ price.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: The Wraith

****have a Rs4 body kit waiting to go on I was just wondering how the side skirts and rear valence goes on. With some sort of Glue? Also on the bottom of my doors I have a rubber type molding does that need to come off because it seems like a tight fit with them there?****

I have the RS4-Plus body kit you speak of. Don’t worry about people talking trash about it because I guarantee they haven’t seen it in person. Think about it, wouldn’t you talk bad about something you couldn’t afford if it gave you peace of mind? IT FITS GREAT because its ABS plastic and cut out with CAD. I think its funny most of the guys talking about a poor fit are the same guys using spray paint for their lowers…DON’T LISTEN TO THEM. The kit makes the car look newer than B7 if you have the RS-4 grille, eyebrows and R8 replica wheels.

The body shop taped my side skirts on(special body shop tape) so they could be removed if anything was damaged down the road. The rear bumper is a cap, so it will need glued in place(use silicone to seal the sides). You will need to remove the spray washers, hoses, crash supports ect and install them in the new front bumper(don’t loose the spray washer clips!). I have a FMI- depending on the brand/turbo size you may need to cut the inside of the bumper a bit. The pipes that go to the tanks will stick out of the vents (not a big deal). The body shop charged me 1500 to sand, paint, buff and install. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

i'm just gonna put this out there... that didnt make any sense, and you are mentally retarded

Old 02-06-2008, 01:36 AM
1st Gear

*****lltek is in the business of ricing audi's just flip through the catalog, all but like 10 products in there look like hell, fit even worse, and are over priced as hell

as far as rieger, i have heard the quality is poor, and the fitment is poor.. i have no experience
i dont like body kits, at all, at all, at all, at all*****
You ‘heard’ Rieger is poor quality and fit. This is the ahole that spreads bad info about something he has ‘no experience’ with. Kid, I think you’re the retarded one.

Quick Reply: Rs4 Body Kit