B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

some bitch umbrella'd my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Default some bitch umbrella'd my car

i met up with a buddy at his high school today, and as we're leaving the parking lot to meet up with some homies for lunch, i decide to floor it in a straightaway strip, just to hear the glorious satisfaction of the turbo spooling up. as i let off the throttle, and the audible "PSHHHH" is heard from the DV, i notice this bitch way infront of me is yelling at me to slow down, like seriously flailing her arms and getting all bent out of shape. i look at her like, what the ****? i'm not even going more than 10mph anymore you psycho bitch. she runs up to my car as i'm rolling over the speed bump and starts slashing at my trunk with her umbrella -- she got a good 2-3 solid hits in. she walks away complaining about stupid drivers, while i'm still trying to figure out what the **** happened, and refraining myself from parking the car right there and laying her flat on the pavement.

i park my car, go inside, and decide that the principal should be informed that one his staff attacked my car; if there's any scratches they're ******* paying for it. he was in a meeting, so i write him a letter, describing the event, and including the fact that i have a witness. as a closing note, i wrote "Perhaps you should give me a call, and we can discuss my options, before I make any hasty decisions and seek alternative means of reparation"

now it's high time to go see if i can find any scratches. it was raining earlier, so i didn't notice anything, but now is the moment of truth.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Default RE: some bitch umbrella'd my car

who does that? dude you definitely should have stopped and said something/gotten her information. i would have called the police and have a statement written up if any sort of damage occurred.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:31 PM
5th Gear

if some bitch did that to my car, she woulda never even been able to walk away. hope everythin turns out good

Old 02-15-2008, 07:37 PM

wow. there's a huge scratch along the top of the trunk. i'll take pics tomorrow and post them, i gotta bounce to work for now.

i called my buddy up who was right behind me, he said she smacked my car so hard the umbrella turned inside out. it was open, too, so it easily could have scratched it.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
CIA
1st Gear

have you seen that lady before? or her car?...you know accidents in a parking lot happen very often like a headlight, or a window blow's up withoutreason

Old 02-15-2008, 07:59 PM
1st Gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pM3WIVLoE

Old 02-15-2008, 08:08 PM
CIA
1st Gear

ahahhahahahaah too funny, the poor lady is trap like a rat, and this moron keeps on kicking the crap out of the car

Old 02-15-2008, 08:30 PM

hahahah ive seen this before... there are actually a couple of videos with this crazy *** dude lol

Old 02-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Administrator

I am sorry for what happened to your car.I would have been super angry if it happened to mine.

That video was sad! I wonder if the guy has been arrested yet. I mean, they did arrest couple of street racers on YouTube.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:56 PM
1st Gear

ummm wow, and thats why i have a CCW

but yea that happend to me once, i was in a parking lot and out of nowhere the ladie infront of me puts it in reverse and backs into me and trys to say i rear ended her, there are crazy friggin people out there

Quick Reply: some bitch umbrella'd my car