B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

stupid trucks!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 11:35 AM
1st Gear
Default stupid trucks!!

alright. so i am driving back from the local get together from the new atspeed in the baltimore MD area. was a beautiful day saturday couldnt ask for anything better. But i am driving back going down 100 to get back to my house. Everything is driving behind a truck with some stuff in the back. Next thing i know a piece of tire tread comes out the bed of this guys truck!!! i tried to miss it but could. Hit my front bumper on the passenger side. Took the lower piece od the bumper about half way off. No biggie just slipped that back in. Also messed up the alignment on the bumper. Also not a big deal fixed that. But it took of the passenger side headlight washer cap. so now i have a hole in bumper. anyone know what i should do about that cap. it broke it staight off. anyway i can fix it without getting a new bumper??

thanks for the help

Old 04-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Default RE: stupid trucks!!

I would be pissed! some dumbass was trying tocut someone off today and then he had to slam on his brakes and I was right behind him, good thing audis have amaizing brakes...
was it just the cap that broke off? im pretty sure you can just get a new cap

Old 04-07-2008, 05:26 PM
1st Gear

yea it was just the cap

Old 04-07-2008, 05:34 PM
CIA
1st Gear

But i am driving back going down 100 to get back to my house.
Maybe i misunderstand something(unless you were at 100km/h on thehighway)but...how the F do you expect avoidingthings(cars/tires/cats/whatever)at those speeds?

Old 04-07-2008, 05:47 PM
1st Gear

I think he means the road/highway 100.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:53 PM

you can just buy a new cap at the dealership or get one from a junkyard.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:23 PM
1st Gear

Almost the same thing happened the other day when i was with my friend in his 00' a4 2.8, first it was a piece of exhaust tubing, then a chunk of tire. either way one of them took out his fog light, and scratched his bumper.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

I was in Snohomish (near Seattle) and i hit a deer doing around 95-100mph fucked the **** out of my old a4 it made me slide allll over the road almost flipping my a4and fucked me up also. the deer hit the frontbumper smack in the middle(half of its body went over my car the other half went under) it also put me down at harborview medical center for one month and a few days. only if momma knew! aha

Old 04-08-2008, 05:32 PM
1st Gear

you can easily pick it up at the dealers or junkyard like mentioned before only thing is it doesnt come painted from the dealership.

Old 04-10-2008, 02:19 AM
cbg

ORIGINAL: ulan

I was in Snohomish (near Seattle) and i hit a deer doing around 95-100mph fucked the **** out of my old a4 it made me slide allll over the road almost flipping my a4and fucked me up also. the deer hit the frontbumper smack in the middle(half of its body went over my car the other half went under) it also put me down at harborview medical center for one month and a few days. only if momma knew! aha
Just so you know you really arent cool, sorry to **** on you but this post pisses me off. Since your proud of hitting a deer at 100 mph (which I am sure did not happen, you would probably be dead) I am sure you are in high school. Since you are in high school I am sure you are on your parents insurance. Since you are on your parents insurance I am sure your "momma" would know if you were in the hospital for a month. Actually now that I think about it she probably hoped you had run away.

Quick Reply: stupid trucks!!