AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   B5 Models (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/b5-models-69/)
-   -   Summer NY Meet feeler thread =) (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/b5-models-69/summer-ny-meet-feeler-thread-%3D-169033/)

CCA4 06-08-2011 01:58 PM

Just decided I'm going to skip Waterfest to make sure I've got all my ducks in a row for this meet. I have some major work planned that I want to have wrapped up by that weekend :D:D

DOC_DEPALMA 06-09-2011 12:38 AM

Barring any divine interventions, I'm in. Should be bringing a buddy or two. (and my fishing poles)

ImTheDevil 06-09-2011 07:37 AM

Sounds good guys - quickly to touch on business: we need to get the grounds reserved (full payment up front for the weekend). If you've sent yours already, great. If not, please paypal $6 to Bill so we can get the funds together to lock in the grounds. Text or PM me for the paypal address so we can book it. Sooner the better because it's first come first served and we could lose the grounds if we don't get our name on it. Include your name and screenname when you send it so we know who has paid in. Thanks, and this is gonna rock.

As always, vagcom and tools will be available for some mild tech work and as time approaches, start posting up parts you need and parts you have available for sale/trade/barter/sexual favors. Some guys have done really well in getting stuff they need at these meets through others. I've got a lot of spare parts and can take requests for parts (I can hit up the salvage yard and try to find stuff for you guys and our local yard has stupid cheap prices). Only 7 weeks to go and it'll go fast=)

dmaxn 06-09-2011 04:07 PM

Payment sent and facelift vents are wanted. The next few weeks are gonna fly by and then the last two are gonna drag

ImTheDevil 06-09-2011 06:33 PM

Yup Dave - got you, Tyler, and Erik (for him and Tim) but that's it. Gotta get this going. I'll watch for gray vents for you too.

dmaxn 06-10-2011 07:26 AM

Your kidding... that's it! What's the total needed to hold the site?

ImTheDevil 06-10-2011 07:35 AM

Only $120ish - not a ton of money by any means but everyone's got bills to pay so spreading it out means no one even notices the contribution they make and it gets handled all the same.

CCA4 06-10-2011 07:40 AM

Looked quickly but couldn't find it, Jeremy could you PM me Bill's paypal info? Don't bother texting because I may or may not have snapped out on Wednesday and smashed my phone....and by that I mean thats exactly what happened lol

ImTheDevil 06-10-2011 07:57 AM

PM sent. RIP to your phone too:)

dmaxn 06-10-2011 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil (Post 1317259)
Only $120ish - not a ton of money by any means but everyone's got bills to pay so spreading it out means no one even notices the contribution they make and it gets handled all the same.

I hear you, but I cant believe only six guys so far.