B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

WTF!!!!! Woke up to find this. WTF!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 08:24 PM
3rd Gear

they must have had a reason to leave their tools and the other wheel there.. like thinking someone saw them and quick leaving or something. have you asked your neighbors if they know anything? maybe also check any audi junkyards around. what tires are on them?

Old 11-23-2009, 08:28 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by dragonrage
How sweet that would be, but unfortunately we're in the wrong state for that.
To make it legal he would need to park the car in his house and hope they come in the house to get that 4th wheel.

Time to put 5 different type of wheel locks on that wheel and vid them trying to take it off.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:33 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Mike-2ptzero
To make it legal he would need to park the car in his house and hope they come in the house to get that 4th wheel.
In MA, he would still have a very hard time getting off if he pulled a gun in that case. This state HATES guns. If not for the amendment, they would DEFINITELY be illegal here. Friggin liberals.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:36 PM
4th Gear

I sympathize man.. My first night in Memphis I had my motorcycle stolen... 30 ft from my front door..

I third looking around on craigs list and ebay.. look in the paper too.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
MA? What town? I live in MA I can keep an eye out for you. I'd be rip **** right now.

i live in lawrence, as for finding out who did it, lets just say ive got people working on it and should have a name soon.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lyman_T
I'd be calling the County Prosecutor's office after I obtained proof of the cost of replacing the tires and wheels. They may not be willing to fingerprint for misdemeanors, but at a certain dollar amount, it becomes a felony.
I'd also call the local TV news action line if the police couldn't or wouldn't give me a valid reason for not investigating the crime scene (to include fingerprints).

I do want to ask for my own edification however; did you have your car alarm activated? Did the ignition lockout engage due to their violating the anti-level unit's parameters (don't know the particulars of your car, but I know mine has these features).

car was locked, alarm activated. thats why they didnt just go in the trunk and take the full size s4 spare as the fourth wheel.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by carbonOX
I knew I did, these are selling in illinios. Look similar, but dont know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...item35a1df9b12

naw, their not the same. and i dont think these wheels will travel that far in a few hour

Old 11-23-2009, 09:40 PM

Update

reported to police, and insurance. they are coming out late this week or monday. as for the thief, let just say he is not as hard to locate as he thinks. im just gonna wait until i see the wheels on his car and well take it from there HInt HInt

Old 11-23-2009, 09:46 PM
5th Gear

wow that is truly messed up. i've had nightmares of my wheels getting jacked even though they are POS. and those cops are definitely not helping the situation. that's vandalism and theft. you should go check around the place you bought your car from if it was a private deal, that's the first place i'd snoop around

Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I'm hoping it could come to a good resolution.

At least you have an excuse to go aftermarket wheels now!

Keep us updated!

Quick Reply: WTF!!!!! Woke up to find this. WTF!!!!!!!!!