B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

oem skidplates

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 04:55 PM
1st Gear
Default oem skidplates

hey guys, got stuck int the snow the other day...so i noticed some plastic hanging from the underbody and also a metal "bracket" which used to hold some plastic peices. unfortunately i dont know what the under side looked like before so i dont know exactly what i am missing. I only noticed two small peives of plactic that were broken but it looks like i missing a lot more than than that. anyone know where i can find oem or replacemnt skid plates? any one have pictures of the underside?

Old 02-12-2008, 06:01 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: oem skidplates

man, really no one?

BUMP

Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: oem skidplates

Dealer...the shipping will kill you....unless you get the panzer metal plate...but 250 is pretty high...but cheaper and easier then replacing the oil pan in the snow[8D]
ORIGINAL: shelbyturbo

hey guys, got stuck int the snow the other day...so i noticed some plastic hanging from the underbody and also a metal "bracket" which used to hold some plastic peices. unfortunately i dont know what the under side looked like before so i dont know exactly what i am missing. I only noticed two small peives of plactic that were broken but it looks like i missing a lot more than than that. anyone know where i can find oem or replacemnt skid plates? any one have pictures of the underside?