B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

new member..where can i buy parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Default new member..where can i buy parts

im lookin for a cold air intake and exhaust prices other than ap tunning.com any ideas and for turbo upgrades w/ kit

Old 10-30-2008, 02:47 AM
1st Gear

first off where are you located?? Than I can help ya, but check out ghostsquadgarage.com, they have a fmic, upcoming CAI and anything else you can get. I am currently running their FMIC and intake pipe and it is amazing!!!!!

if you are located in los angeles, i can direct you to a few shops!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:39 AM

not even ...yonkers, new york.. anyone know some tunning shops for audi?

Old 10-30-2008, 03:24 PM
1st Gear

try ghostsquadgarage or message them on aim: GSG Motorsports his name is laurence.

Also, search the forums intakes: evoms, carbonio

Old 10-31-2008, 10:21 PM
3rd Gear

Just google what you want pretty simple.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:38 PM
1st Gear

Hey Ocadam,

We understand your time is precious. However, the whole purpose of this forum is to share information between members. While some dudes could and should use google, you could just provide more useful information than just "use google", don't you think?

Cheers

Last edited by lipiciu; 11-01-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:38 PM
3rd Gear

Im pretty sure i know the purpose of this forum, since i have been around for almost a year and a half, yes you have been apart of this since april with an amazing 5 posts.But maybe you should try the search tab up top if your going to try and be a ***** about things. Because google actually is a good way to search i found my intake on there for 30% off so if you know what your looking for you can probably find it from google.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:17 PM
1st Gear

For the 08 red sline:
The first tuning company that comes into my mind now is Stasis Engineering. They are located in California though, so I'm not sure if it's close to your location or not.
http://www.stasisengineering.com/
- they have predefined tuning packages which definitely look yummy. I know I've seen a someone's post who purchased one of the Stasis's tuning package and the guy was definitely happy with the result.

Online parts stores:
http://www.ecstuning.com/ - nice selection, shipping kinda sucks because is slow and expensive ($10+ to ship a darn filter via UPS ground from Ohio to Nevada);

http://www.rockauto.com/
- great selection, decent shipping, not audi/vw exclusively oriented; I used their services, I'd use them again.

http://www.germanfilters.com/
- bought my Mann filter from there; decent price, faster shipping than ecs (ordered two filters in the same day from different locations). While gm filter arrived withing a week and did cost me $4.5, at this time I'm still waiting for the ecs ordered one.

I'm sure there are lots of others I haven't even heard about.

For Ocadam,

First, I'm sure you're a senior member, as it says black on white on your signature, yet, that's not reflected in your attitude; it's not a matter of who has it bigger (talking about the number of posts and nothing else) - I'll let you find out what's the core of the problem.

Second, you should check your vocabulary, the way you talk to people and stop reacting so negatively.

Third, Google comes up with useful posts after the useful posts show up in a forum thread. So the basic logic is - the more people like you, the less useful posts we find. Do you follow me on this one?

Last edited by lipiciu; 11-01-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:32 PM
3rd Gear

Your the one who started this big ordeal with getting all pissy about my google help. Anyways you probably found all those websites through google or the search tab two thing i told you about.