B8 Models Please discuss all 2009+ B8 A4 topics here...

Borla Exhaust Would Like Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
1st Gear
Default Borla Exhaust Would Like Your Help!

Hello all,
I'm Chris Higgins with Borla Exhaust in Oxnard, CA. We’re in the process of designing an exhaust system for the new B8 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro w/auto tranny. If you own one, we’d like you to be our partner in development!

We would be borrowing your car for about 1-2 weeks, where it would be carefully watched & well-taken care of while here. Upon completion of our design, we’ll present you with the first production exhaust system.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please call or send me an email with your name & tel #. Thanks for your interest; we look forward to developing another great exhaust system for Audi enthusiasts!

Thanks,
Chris Higgins
Borla Performance Industries
toll-free 877-GO-BORLA
chrish@borla.com

Old 02-06-2009, 12:52 PM
1st Gear

Thats exactly what this car needs is the exahust. I hate having no little growl to add to the meaness of the car. Love the engine rawr but the exhaust has to kick in. Im out in Toronto Canada so I wouldnt be able to help out but please tell me how this exahust goes and sounds id love to hear a test tone.

If you can try to keep it a luxerys growl, nothing Muscle Car or Motor Cycle like. I would so invest in somthing like this i kinda regret paying 400 bucks for the catback for my civic now that i got the A4.

Keep up the wicked work and keep us posted!!

Old 02-06-2009, 08:31 PM
1st Gear

Sure. Just bought an ibis white audi a4 09 of course. lets work something out.

mike

Old 02-09-2009, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Kriggans
Hello all,
I'm Chris Higgins with Borla Exhaust in Oxnard, CA. We’re in the process of designing an exhaust system for the new B8 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro w/auto tranny. If you own one, we’d like you to be our partner in development!

We would be borrowing your car for about 1-2 weeks, where it would be carefully watched & well-taken care of while here. Upon completion of our design, we’ll present you with the first production exhaust system.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please call or send me an email with your name & tel #. Thanks for your interest; we look forward to developing another great exhaust system for Audi enthusiasts!

Thanks,
Chris Higgins
Borla Performance Industries
toll-free 877-GO-BORLA
chrish@borla.com
Ugh! It sucks being on the East Coast!!!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:44 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for all the feedback!

We're excited to start working on an exhaust for this car as well. I've received several requests, but unfortunately we're not able to ship cars from the East Coast. If you're interested & close to Southern CA, please get in touch. Thanks again for all your continued interest!

Chris @ Borla

Old 02-09-2009, 09:44 PM

Borla makes a great product!!!! I cant wait to get mine.
There should be a line of guys signing up for this deal....
Chris when you go to production I want the first set. Too bad I live in Florida.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by avallejo
Borla makes a great product!!!! I cant wait to get mine.
There should be a line of guys signing up for this deal....
Chris when you go to production I want the first set. Too bad I live in Florida.
avallejo,
I'm glad you enjoy our product! Give us a few months to design, develop, and fabricate. I'll let you know as soon as they're released!

Chris

Old 02-13-2009, 08:24 PM
1st Gear

daang this sux...i live in Oxnard and woulda gone with BORLA if I woulda known about this...haha

Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 AM

as great as this sounds and as much as id do it, my audi is my daily driver! i couldnt be without if for one to two weeks. would a substitute car be provided while the exhaust is being created? if so, i may give this a go. im in downey, ca. pm me with more info.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:14 PM

I would be interested in it too, as long it doesnt sound like a rice rocket

Quick Reply: Borla Exhaust Would Like Your Help!