B8 Models Please discuss all 2009+ B8 A4 topics here...

Our 2011 A4 Avant w/ Titanium Package

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 04:28 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Bradthoc
New picture, taken today. Sorry for the graininess of the cell phone!
Is it just me or do others also not see your picture.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:44 AM
1st Gear

Thanks... Sorry, not sure why it wasn't showing up before but here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58014930@N04/5794317878/http://www.flickr.com/photos/58014930@N04/5794317878/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/58014930@N04/, on Flickr

Last edited by Bradthoc; 06-06-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: wrong link
Old 06-06-2011, 07:48 PM
1st Gear

2011 Audi A4 Avant Titanium by dailymoisturizer, on Flickr
Sweet!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM
1st Gear

2011 Audi A4 Avant Titanium by dailymoisturizer, on Flickr
Looks good mate, Im trading my s/line ibis saloon for the very same, hopefully getting it within two weeks.

Last edited by Grantmak; 06-07-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: miss read the post
Old 06-22-2011, 04:42 PM
1st Gear

Great looking cars! I am looking to buy another Audi and I have been looking at getting the titanium pkg. I know I like what it does for the car on the exterior but I am not sure if I am going to like the interior of the car. Could some of you with the titanium pkg post a few pics of the inside of your car? I have always been a fan of the beige leather with the light woodgrain and the titanium is a big departure of that.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:08 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Cyncris
Great looking cars! I am looking to buy another Audi and I have been looking at getting the titanium pkg. I know I like what it does for the car on the exterior but I am not sure if I am going to like the interior of the car. Could some of you with the titanium pkg post a few pics of the inside of your car? I have always been a fan of the beige leather with the light woodgrain and the titanium is a big departure of that.
I feel like if you're a fan of the beige leather and wood grain interior you'll be in for a real treat! Haha. I, on the other hand, am a fan of really dark interior such as blacks, carbon fiber and grays so this package was perfect for me. The interior is very dark. I took some photos using my phone's wide/360 degree app and will try to post these for you in the next post. Just understand that the interior and trim is all piano black & silver/gray, including the headliner, side bars, seats and inserts.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:10 PM
1st Gear

I've uploaded two jpg images. Let me know if you are unable to see/download them...

Attached Thumbnails Our 2011 A4 Avant w/ Titanium Package-audi_int1.jpg   Our 2011 A4 Avant w/ Titanium Package-audi_int2.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
1st Gear

Images came through just fine. Thanks for taking those. I liked the look a bit more than I expected to, I had almost talked myself out of the titanium pkg, and now I am thinking about it again.

Thanks

Old 07-04-2011, 11:11 PM
1st Gear
Default New to the forum and Audi

I am new to the forum and this is my first Audi. Just go the same ride to replace a Subaru Legacy GT. I love it. Handles great in the Colorado mountains. Getting windows tinted the week after next. Are you going to get a set of all seasons tires for the winter months and are you going to get a set of winter rims as well? Have you had any problems with it yet? So far no problems here.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by 2011 A4 Avant
I am new to the forum and this is my first Audi. Just go the same ride to replace a Subaru Legacy GT. I love it. Handles great in the Colorado mountains. Getting windows tinted the week after next. Are you going to get a set of all seasons tires for the winter months and are you going to get a set of winter rims as well? Have you had any problems with it yet? So far no problems here.
I've only spent one winter here so far (originally from Arizona) and it wasn't too bad. The plows and county trucks kept the streets and freeways pretty clear. The quattro was great for getting caught in snow storm heading home from work once though and allowed me easy access up off-ramp. Had to smile as I cruised by a group of people pushing a new Mercedes along.

I guess to answer your question I likely won't be investing in a set of winter tires/rims, and will simply keep the 19" package installed on the car. We're still unsure how long we'll be in the area with my wife being active duty and didn't see the need for them last winter.

Quick Reply: Our 2011 A4 Avant w/ Titanium Package