Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Euro-rally- new rally event.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 07:30 PM
1st Gear
Default Euro-rally- new rally event.

Hi everyone,
Just a quickie for eveyone based in U.K/ Europe .
Me and a few friends have launched a website for Car rally events called www.euro-rally.co.uk
We run premier rally events around Europe that are driven by value for money, Fun, beer and above all giving your cars a good booting and having a good party aswell.
Our first event is called "runtothering" www.runtothering.co.uk which is a rally open to all types of cars.
We start off from the famous Ace-cafe in London then blast across to the world famous the Nurburg ring, for a few laps of this famous circuit. Included in the ticket price for this rally is, Entry to the rally itself, all inclusive Breakfast, limited edition rally event tee-shirt, ticket for the Nurburgring, Gift certificate proving you and you car team mates have completed the rally, Party at the end and of course a chance to win a top prize. Run on the weekend of 22nd June 2007.
Second rally event is called "vag-rally" www.vag-rally.co.uk
This event started in Northern France, goes via the Nurburg Ring Germany and ends up in Amsterdam. Based over along weekend at the end of Aug 2007.This event is open to all cars under the VW, Audi banner which includes Seat and Skoda.
This rally is designed to test you, your car, your team mates and above all else to have one hell of a party along the way, will you be team mates at the end? will you win any prizes?
With challenges to complete every day and a chance to win the £1000 top prize places are limited.
Come along a have a sneak preview of the site due to be launched Jan 2007.
Many thanks
Wayner

Old 11-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Euro-rally- new rally event.

Sounds like FUN

My company MAY be sending me back to teh continent this spring, for a few months. If so, I'll be there. I'll be entering my rental (whatever it may happen to be), FTR, so I hope teh stickers are magnetic and not ACTUAL stickers...