Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default Anyone from SD?

Is anyone on here from SD?

Old 02-01-2008, 08:11 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Anyone from SD?

hello from Volga SD,We have an 01AllRoad.Looking at aRS/6,but might wait till spring till we add to the driveway.We have just recently discovered this forum and havent really started to use it much but it seems like it is loaded with lots of helpfull things and people.Oh Happy Birthday.Every one in my family has a Jan. birthday except myself.Would like to hear and talk more about Audis and our area such as Graham Automotive,have you dealt with them and such?Our dealing with them has been less then pleasurable.Look forward to hearing from you.Till then Tom

Old 03-02-2008, 10:07 AM
1st Gear

2001 audi tt in rapid city, currenty ordering parts for a DIY timing belt if you are a mechanic looking for some work!

Old 03-06-2008, 12:46 AM
1st Gear

From aberdeen/brookings. Go to school at sdsu for mechanical engineering.. and graham automotive sucks..

Old 03-16-2008, 11:28 AM
1st Gear

finished the timing belt myself but some of the valves bent and car runs rough. anyone near rapid city know how to take the head off? I want to stay away from dealer, valeves cost $75 there and $15 online.

Old 03-27-2008, 09:24 PM
1st Gear

From Sioux Falls area, going to school in brookings in the fall, maybe... and yes, Graham Auto does suck, tried selling me 3 lemons before i found my a6.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:25 PM
1st Gear

The Audi has now become a really nice looking driveway ornament as the tranny is toast,currently hunting up used trannies then looking to ship mine off to NJ to be rebuilt(thanks a plenty to AudiTech79).When I talked with the guy in NJ he said as long as I dont go over 1000hp tranny will be fine.I dont think I will get that aggressive on the tuning but it is really nice to know.I was thinking I wasnt the only one that felt that way about GrahamAuto.Do you think they treated us the way they have because we arent blue haired lawyers or doctors?Just bad buisness on their behalf.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 PM
1st Gear

I agree, Graham doesn't have the best business practices. I think they treated me the way they did because they thought that i was a 23 year old kid that just wanted a 'cool' car. Thanks to Audiforums, I was aware of several high milage issues and had my mechanic check out each one before purchasing. I had them include the timing belt/waterpump maintenence in the purchase price and they took $1900 off the list price on my 2000 2.8. Yeah i still bought a car from them, but i took em for all they were worth! lol.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:35 AM
1st Gear

Today i am in Ogden UT taking the weekend off as it has been a rough month on the road.A friend is picking me up in his Cooper so I can go test drive the RS6(I wonder if I will like it??)Yhea right I already know I will love it.But they do have a couple of Allroad's and I do really like them.Or maybe I should grab a piece of cardboard and make myself a sign and stand in front of the dealership begging for loose change,sign will read.....need help for R8. Well I will let you know how the drive went till,then

Old 05-03-2008, 12:30 AM
1st Gear

Am currently taking offers on certain body parts because I made the mistake of test driving an 03RS6 HOLY CRAP that car is freakin sweet!!!I knew it was going to be something but it was even more than I thought it would be.Great interior,the handling and the responsive way it feels when you open up the taps,it was like the car was saying lets go put your foot down.It really is a great car.