Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

APR S4 Dreaming...

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 07:46 AM
1st Gear

Well I was playing S4 and then abruptly switched to Halo Legends Multiplayer yesterday afternoon. Up to late last night I was also going on and on about how we shouldn't hang on to the every word of GM's. I guess all that time stuck to my mind and I had my second S4 League dream.

I spawn in Neden 3 but something is weird. It was like I was my character though I was playing through somewhere in between 2nd and first person mode often switching in between the two.(first when I'm reloading and 3rd when I'm firing but in between when I'm talking to other people or was thinking to myself)

So I spawn and realize I only have a Gauss riffle. I started thinking "Wait its been ages since I last used one of these!" a voice said something along the lines of "This is the only weapon you're getting so you better remember how to." Thoughts started racing through my head like, "Doesn't the Gauss lag up the room? Wait, what will happen if it affects me?!". I bank around the corner into the warehouse and start picking off players firing 1-3 shots at a time. I was doing great! Sniping weak players with amazing aim and I hadn't been struck. In fact I sat back every now and then just to contemplate things like how fast the reload speed was compared to the SMG's.

Then I got ambushed. It was a girl wearing silklace wielding a plasma sword who just un-cloaked. I panicked as I do ingame when face with a more skilled player. I stopped firing in bursts and just kept shooting. Just as I was about to be hit I wake up.

The weirdest thing about the last part was that in a match yesterday there was a girl just like that what I picked a fight with. We both had invisible equipped and she caught me one too many times.

It was an alright dream.

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS