s3 not passing emissions - AudiForums.com

Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > Computer & Fuel Systems
s3 not passing emissions >

s3 not passing emissions

Computer & Fuel Systems Talk about the computer, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

s3 not passing emissions

Old 01-25-2019, 07:04 PM
1st Gear
Default s3 not passing emissions

Hey Guys, first time posting here and sorry if its the wrong place. I have a 15 s3 with a cts catted down pipe and awe track edition cat back with afe intakce. I had the downpipe put on over a year ago and instantly threw a cell. I wasnt to worried because i just had my car inspected. So its time for my car to get inspected since i am over due and wont be able to register my car with it not inspected. I bought the o2 spacer to see f that would clear the cell but it didnt. I had the check engine light come on about an hour after it was cleared. Soooo i said okay well now i will need a tune to clear the check engine light and get it inspected. I had my car tuned on Wednesday and drove about 80 miles since then. I went today to get my car inspected and it failed again. Not sure if anyone has had this happen to them before or can advise i should probably drive it more and let it set?

Thanks!!