Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Any Experience with Wyoming Valley Motors. PA

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Default Any Experience with Wyoming Valley Motors. PA

Anybody have any information about WVM. Looking at a car from them, but can't find any feed back about them. Any help would be great.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:27 PM
1st Gear

I did not buy my Audi from WVM but I have it serviced there, it seems pretty reasonable for an Audi dealer. I would definitley buy an Audi from the dealer and they seem very knowledgeable about audi's when i get it serviced.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:45 PM
SSK
1st Gear

I am in the process of dealing with them for a new car. Will post details in the next few weeks. So far, so good. quite willing to talk through the deals. depends on the salesperson though. The only issue is that they are the only dealers in the area and can command the price.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:27 AM
SSK
1st Gear

They have been quite social so far. Communicative enough. The salesperson i was dealing with has very little knowledge about the cars and deal making and hence has b=not been good to deal with. I should be picking up the car in a few days. wil post more later!!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 01:19 PM
SSK
1st Gear

Just pickedup my car from them.
Straightforward deal. No issues. Very helpful with pretty much everything.

Hope this helps

Old 08-10-2009, 02:52 PM

Did WVM negotiate much on price? I'm interested in a 2008 A4 at WVM now, but I want to talk them down from the asking price. What was your salesperson's name?

Thanks a lot.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:10 PM

Well, here is how it went the first time down stop when on was on the HD. Walked around the lot and said hi to a few salesmen that were by the grill no one said a word to me. When into the show room and again no one came up to me. So I left, at this point I was done with the place. My better judgement said to go back, this time in my truck and still dressed from work. I started to walk around the lot and one sales man said someone would be right with me (he was completing a sale to a customer) that was wrong. 25 min on the lot and no one came out, so I went inside the showroom and started to look at the cars inside. There was a nice R8 there so I opened her up an got in, the two salesmen in the office just looked with blank faces and still no one came out. Closed up the car and started to look around again, this time a salesman came walking by and seen me and stop and walked back to the office with the 2 salesman in it and told them there was a customer out here. 20 mins later and still they didn't move, so I left. On the way out the one salesman that said someone would be right with me ask if I got help, I said no and I was done here. He tried to help me (still with his customer) I thank him, but I was done.

Old 08-27-2009, 06:35 AM
SSK
1st Gear

Sorry for the delat, the emails went to SPAM!!
The saleperson from then no longer works there. Very unhelpful and quite uninformed about the cars and the deals they could have made.
I was made to wait for 1-2 hours with the sales guy who made a deal and then went back on it after his manager told him that they could not do such a deal.

In short, Only dealer in the area and hence no interest in sales or deals.
Would ideally prefer to shop elsewhere and get better sales service. The service end of things is fine and I have taken my car in only once.

Hope this helps.
Regards

Old 08-28-2009, 07:17 AM

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately they sold the car I was interested in. Sounds like a mickey mouse operation anyway.

Later...

Old 09-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Well pick a car up at Mandham in NJ very good to deal with but they are alot farther than the WVM is. The new car has the blinking dash of death so guess were it is now, WVM. The service people seem very good right now and they ask why I didnt get the car there. I told they the story and they said that they are not like the sales people, only time will tell!

Quick Reply: Any Experience with Wyoming Valley Motors. PA