Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi Chandler

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 09:46 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up Audi Chandler

Just wanted to give a big positive shout out to Audi Chandler.

I live in in the mountain NE of Boise and knew when I saw the CPO '05 TT Quattro coupe on the Audi web site that it was THE ONE. Within two hours I solidified the deal, wired a deposit $1K, and was approved for 5.9% financing through Audi Financial. I work for a bank and couldn't beat that rate with an excellent FICO score. The following day Fedex arrived with the paperwork. I signed, returned and made my reservations for a flight to Phoenix to pick up our new ride.

I was met at the airport by my salesman (Clark Smith...awesome guy), driven to the dealership. Took the new baby for a nice ride, fell immediately in love, met the people at the dealership (great group) and then began my trek northward. What a great transaction, wonderful deal and most of all a gorgeous CPO TT Quattro coupe. It still has about 8K/10 mos. left on the factory warranty with the 2 yr./50K after that.

Although I experienced some issues intermittently with the right headlight on the trek home, when I returned to Boise both headlight assemblies were replaced at no charge to me by Audi Boise...again another wonderful dealing in spite of the local Audi dealer being a Lithia shop. That said, one of my co-workers had very positive dealings with Audi Boise's service dept. with his '03 TT Quattro roadster thus I'm holding out hope for good experiences going forward. If not, my neighbor has introduced me to a great local Audi wrench.