Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi of Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Smile Audi of Charlotte

I saw an 01 S4 on autotrader, 60k , manual and good condition. I went in for a test drive a couple of days later, after speaking with Sal Calabria. The car was everything I wanted(not needed), after the test drive I decided it was the car for me. Being an 01, the banks would not finance the vehicle. After the initial disappointment over financing, The finance manager had to break the GOOD NEWS? It turned out they had an 05 S4 same mileage listed at 22,900. This was 10k over the first car. After tough negotiations that lasted all of a minute, they offered the vehicle at 6k below their asking price.

The test drive went better then I thought it would have. I loved the 01, but the 05 is certainly no slouch(I as I have read). I went ahead with the purchase, and was out of the office within 30 minutes. The car had been completely detailed head to toe, even the engine bay(whoops). As I was heading home I started to feel a bit of shake, I made the call immediately. The service department had already closed by now so they couldn't really help. They told me to bring it in first thing in the morning, the minute I arrived my S4 was in the shop being looked over.

I could not have asked for more from any dealership, great people, great service, and prices. I have yet to find another dealer in 12 years that has made me feel like they truly care.

Many thanks to these guys.