Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi of Jacksonville (FL) - Service dept.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 AM
2nd Gear
Default Audi of Jacksonville (FL) - Service dept.

Cliff notes version: Extremely pleased with the service I received at Audi of Jacksonville. They definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Keep reading for more details.

Just took my car in for the 5k service at Audi of Jacksonville (FL). The car was purchased in Sarasota FL at a different dealer, but I live in Jacksonville. Audi of Jax did not give me any guff about this, but I did not request a loaner (arranged for a ride with a friend, assuming that they would not give me a loaner since the car was not purchased there).

I scheduled my service online at their website and received a phone message the following morning confirming my appointment. When I took the car in, I was a bit embarrassed because I had just returned home from a road trip (2000+ miles) the night before and the car was covered with bugs. Anyway, I was helped by the service adviser, DJ, immediately. He took care of the paperwork quickly and asked if I had a ride. I notified him that my passenger side door panel had developed a rattle shortly after I took delivery of the car. Check in was all done within 5 minutes. He told me the car would be done by 3 or 4 pm (I arrived at 1). At this point I was thinking, "3 hours to change oil?!" but I said ok and went home. Got a call at 3:40 saying that the car would be done in 20 minutes. Went to pick up the car at 4 and it was sitting out front of the the dealer, freshly washed with tire shine to boot! DJ informed me that they had tightened down the door panel as requested (it's been a week and so far no more rattles!)

As you can imagine, I am very happy with the service I received! They deserve the highest marks in my book!