Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Bernardi Audi Natick, MA

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 01:01 AM
1st Gear
Default Bernardi Audi Natick, MA

Nice looking place, the salesmanwe had was knowledgable, but kinda convinced us to go with a Honda (which we didn't) because he said A4s werre tempermental, which they are, but ur not supposed to convince the customer to buy a different car! I guess I appreciated his honesty. He let us test it without him in the car. The cars were very nice, but overpriced. I didn't buy it from them, so its only a superficial review. I took my car to Wagner Audi in West Boylston, haven't got it back yet, we'll see how it goes...

Old 05-10-2004, 03:47 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Bernardi Audi Natick, MA

I've only heard bad things about Bernardi in Sales and Service. No personal experience, but the stories were detailed enough to convince me that Bernardi would be used only as a last resort for service.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:27 AM
1st Gear

my mother got a beetle at Bernardi VW... good service...donno if the dealership is a VW/Audi place though...

corey

Old 06-27-2004, 04:36 PM
3rd Gear

If it's Bernardi in Natick on Rte 9, then that's the one with the **** poor reputation for Audis - both in sales and service. I understand it to be mostly attitude, but the prices are higher there than most other places.

Old 12-07-2004, 08:19 PM
4th Gear

BoostedA4, where in mass do u live?

Old 02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
1st Gear

I got a good deal on my A4 there. But will not lease through them again becauae they are giving me Crap deals now that my lease is up. The service I would say has been a pretty good experience.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
1st Gear

Lots of good guys at Bernardi and they are getting a new building soon.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:06 PM
1st Gear

8 years later since the most earlier posts, Bernardi Audi seems to be a better place as far as the sales department. I haven't had any issues with the service department. My A4 has only 1400 miles on it. The next day after I bought it they asked me to take it back in order to install a software upgrade that was issued the day I drove it off the lot. I obliged and was only there about 45 minutes. I had my laptop and did some work using the free WiFi. I've had no qualms with Bernardi Audi in Natick, MA.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Arnold's Audi
8 years later since the most earlier posts, Bernardi Audi seems to be a better place as far as the sales department. I haven't had any issues with the service department. My A4 has only 1400 miles on it. The next day after I bought it they asked me to take it back in order to install a software upgrade that was issued the day I drove it off the lot. I obliged and was only there about 45 minutes. I had my laptop and did some work using the free WiFi. I've had no qualms with Bernardi Audi in Natick, MA.
How are you liking the new A4 so far? Would you purchase it again?

Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 PM
1st Gear

I would. I took it to Jay Peak, VT for a conference. It was a great ride and handled great in the snow.

Quick Reply: Bernardi Audi Natick, MA