Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Central NC dealership recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 03:13 AM
1st Gear
Default Central NC dealership recommendations?

Has anyone on the forum dealt with either Leith imports in Cary NC or Flow Audi in Greensboro-Winston Salem? Both names are pretty prominent in the state, but I'm curious to see if anyone has had particularly good or particularly bad experiences at either of these places? Those are the only dealerships driveable from my town.

Due to distance, I'd absolutely have to have the car serviced at Leith, so if anyone out there is from my area and has a nightmare story, please step to the front.

BBB ratings are typical of any car dealership...no better or no worse. Thanks!

Old 12-07-2006, 01:31 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Central NC dealership recommendations?

hey whats going on? Im from fayetteville and i recently called the Leith Audi in Cary and I have an appointment next friday. Im really worried also because I called Winstom salem and Greensboro. In Cary they are charging $94.00 for a diagnostic, Winston-Salem theyre charging $120 and also greensboro....I really dont know which one to go to because you never know... they want money and they could tell you anything about the car that would make you believe that it has a problem and it NEEDS to be replaced. So keep that in mind.

Old 12-07-2006, 01:09 PM
1st Gear

My boss has an A6 purchased from Leith, and it's his second car from them...he says the service has been perfect. Of course, I'm not sure if the same group of people there would be working on A3s. There is a website out there reviewing Audi/VW dealerships in the US, and reviews for both seem to be either really good or really bad. Flow definitely has the lead in overall dealership experience, if I remember correctly, though.

Old 12-07-2006, 05:01 PM
1st Gear

Flow in Greensboro, They have a Technician that was an Audi Certified Trainer and fromer shop foreman.

Old 12-09-2006, 11:19 PM

I go to Flow Audo in greensboro. Thats where i leased my car and take it to get serviced and i live in snow camp. They have great service untill my last visit when i had to bring my car in for the pvc valve being stuck openand it cost $297.97 to fix and my car is 1000 miles out of warranty and was told they didnt have it in their budget to do the one time courtesy fix in their budget. I call BS on that one and am still a little up tight about it but oh well it could of been worse. But all in all they are good people to deal with.

Old 12-12-2006, 09:45 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: viziers

I go to Flow Audo in greensboro. Thats where i leased my car and take it to get serviced and i live in snow camp. They have great service untill my last visit when i had to bring my car in for the pvc valve being stuck openand it cost $297.97 to fix and my car is 1000 miles out of warranty and was told they didnt have it in their budget to do the one time courtesy fix in their budget. I call BS on that one and am still a little up tight about it but oh well it could of been worse. But all in all they are good people to deal with.
I'm loving your jiggly avatar, but I think it's going to make this forum NSFW.

Well, today marks my last day of price negotiations...it's looking like Flow in Greensboro is going to give me the best price and trade-in, but I'll have to get it serviced at Leith in Cary b/c distance. I hope Leith will still give me a service loaner when I take it in, even though the car wasn't bought there!

Old 12-18-2006, 05:25 PM

ORIGINAL: drumdork03

ORIGINAL: viziers

I'm loving your jiggly avatar, but I think it's going to make this forum NSFW.

Well, today marks my last day of price negotiations...it's looking like Flow in Greensboro is going to give me the best price and trade-in, but I'll have to get it serviced at Leith in Cary b/c distance. I hope Leith will still give me a service loaner when I take it in, even though the car wasn't bought there!

Hopefully it is small enough that it will not be noticable.... LOL..