Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

CHERRY HILL AUDI NEVER WILL GO THERE AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 04:27 AM
2nd Gear
Default CHERRY HILL AUDI NEVER WILL GO THERE AGAIN

1*20*2005 i buy my 2001 a4 1.8t quattro from another dealer which gave me a deal that an audi dealer never would of. car came with 3 months bumber to bumber warranty. i had check engine light on twice and twice i brought it to the CHERRY HILL AUDI it took them 2 minutes to reset the sensor but didnt fix the problem. it turned out third time it was my oxygen sensor. that wasnt the big deal. so i make an appointment and telll them i also have a problem with the brake pads they are squeaking the guy didnt believe me so i took him out to show him the problem. they took my car in then my car came out guy told me brakes were spossed to squeak bc they were mettalic disk breaks and lied to my face. so i said w.e. it wasnt a big problem untill im driving home and i get in to small bumbs in the road then i here a rattle from the front left side of the car which got me worried. i realized the problem when i came home the A-holes kept my brake pad loose so it will rattle. i played dumb and took it back to Cherryhilly audi just to see what will they do, he told me i need new suspension and a new rim on the from left side of the car! i was suprised they lied to me again, i took my keys from him and about a minute before i was leaving there was another guy who walked in and he brought a brand new s4 that had a crack in his wind sheild that he was fighting with the people in there about. OVERALL do not goto CHerry hill imports Audi for any reason, the dealers in PA are million times better then the one in cherry hill, i hate it when they lie to my face.