Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Empire Motor Car,upstate NY

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 03:03 PM
2nd Gear
Default Empire Motor Car,upstate NY

This is by far the least knowledgeable dealer i have ever dealt with.they sell porsche,audi,vw,and mercedes,so one would think that theyd know SOMETHING. unfortunately i purchased my a4 from them because it was such a good deal i couldnt pass it up.

my sales assosiate (Pouya) was (im getting to the was part,hang on) terrible. when i picked up the car, we were having a conversation about warranty and what have you, when a customer of his came in he stopped talking to me and went right over to them.what kind of **** is that? it was some old hag who didnt know if they HAD to put premium in their CLK 500. anyway...

so another thing...it turns out the AC condensor switch was bad so i took it back and they were going to replace it.no big deal. however that meant my parents would have to take delivery of it and bring it to me downstate afterwards (i had to get back to school ). they arent too up on technology, so when the 2hr trip clock was going off they thought there was a serious problem with the car as it was chiming and blinking and all that good stuff. they called Pouya in a thought to be emergency situation seeking guidence. he wasnt in at the time and never responded to the call. needless to say, we were very dissapointed and complained to the sales manager about the poor service. we've been playing phone tag with him for the better part of a month.

when we got the car,we noticed that there was no manual included with it, so i called pouya and asked him for one and he assured me he'd find one and send it to me. it took him 2 weeks to return a call i placed a week after i initially talked to him about the issue.yesterday i call back and ask to speak with him and was told that Pouya was "no longer with Empire Motor Car." nobody ever called me to notify me that my sales assosiate was fired/left or who i should consult about future issues. i find that terrible ESPECIALLY because i am still under warranty.

now last night, my cd changer took a ****. i called the dealer down here (Audi of Smithtown, who i HIGHLY endorse as an incredibly knowledgeable and friendly service team) and told them that my cd changer displayed "error 3" and asked about it. i was told by THE RECEPTIONIST that its usually an internal issue with the cd changer and it would likely need replacing. i called Empire Motor Cars service and asked them (im going upstate for the weekend,so id figure its worth a shot to see if they can squeeze me in to fix it). i asked the sercive MANAGER what error 3 is and said he was clueless and that i would have to bring it in for diagnosis.

needless to say i wont ever be going there for service on my cars. the team (both sales and service) is useless and customer UNfriendly. they could really care less how they represent themselves and treat customers.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

thats funny i went to audi of smithtown to get all season mats for my a3 and they were clueless i ordered them picked them up bring the to my car and they didnt fit, so i go right back in and they came out to the car to try to fit them, after about a half hour they said asked if i had the carpet changed, maybe thats why they didnt fit. at last the parts manager says they dont make them for the a3... so he gave me a refund i was pissed cause i knew he was wrong, so i called audi direct and ordered them myself ... and now i have all season mats that fit.. amazing ......f***ing retards over there i go to beiner audi in great neck now for everything they are awsome parts and service are the best around..

Old 10-30-2008, 02:56 PM
2nd Gear

im really surprised to hear that about them!i havent been to beiner,but ive been to storms out in southampton and theyre very helpful there too.ive been to anchor once for sales and it was dismal so ive stayed away from there.where do you live?

Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM
1st Gear

Why would you call your sales person about service issues? And since you bitched about the sales person (probably got him fired) now you bitch because hes gone.. ugh get a life

Old 11-03-2008, 10:36 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by slopoke
Why would you call your sales person about service issues? And since you bitched about the sales person (probably got him fired) now you bitch because hes gone.. ugh get a life
Depends what issue you're talking about. I called service for issues with service (the cd changer) and the sales person for an issue anyone familiar with the brand would know about. I didn't bitch about him being gone-I'm rather pleased. I bitched about the fact that I still needed some items from him, and all of a sudden he's gone. Nobody tells me who to talk to about my issues...that's my problem.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 PM
1st Gear

i lived in patchogue but moved up to westchester a few months ago and still go to beiner cause of the service is great.. they always get back to me if i have any questions, and who cares if you called your sales guy if you had a mechanical problem he should have got you an answer or directed you to someone in service that would help you with your issues.