Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels in NJ is the Worst

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 12:04 PM
1st Gear
Default Jack Daniels in NJ is the Worst

Wow, this is scary here.I have seen so many reviews of terrible Audi dealers here from all across the county that it's hard to believe. I thought I was getting a quality car from a first class company.I have a complaint against Jack Daniels Audi filed with the Attorney General's Office for NJ, the Bergen County Consumer Affairs Office, NJ BBB, and Audi Corporate Headquarters. They told me that an 03 A4 with a 3.0L engine runs on regular gas. NOT. They sold me a car that was "certified". Then , they talked me into a service contract for $3500 extra, but this contract made the car NOT AUDI CERTIFED. However, they still charged me the same price for the car, so I paid twice for a warranty. They swore the warranty would be honored without question anywhere. So far two other Audi dealers have refused to accept the warranty. When we brought the car back to Jack Daniels to get the windshield washers fixed, their service department told my son they don't accept that warranty. Yes, the one they sold to me. After complaining to the management, they finally accepted the warranty they sold to me.Why should I have to do this? Their finance manager, who sold me the service contract, promised to give me credit to allow for maintenance on the car to compensate for the fact that two salesmen lied to me about the fact that the car runs on regular gas. Then , the General Sales Manager told me he wouldn't do it, but offered to clean the fuel system a few times for me. Mike Daniels, the owner, offered to call a dealer for me if they wouldn't accept the warranty, and to detail my car a few times for me. You've got to be kidding? What an a**hole. Was he going to give me his home cell phone # in case my son got stuck on the road somewhere on a weekend or night? Audi Corporate Consumer Service is useless too. All they say is that they will make a note of the complaint, but that the dealer is the only party who can resolve the issue. What can I say? JACK DANIELS, AND AUDI SUCK.