Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Mississauga Audi

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Default Mississauga Audi

Hey Guys,

I'm still a little new to this board and I just wanted to share my pain with everyone here.

First of all avoid purchasing a car at Mississauga Audi in Ontario, Canada at all costs. Purchasing this car has been probably the most horrible experience of my life. They seemed really nice until my financing had been approved, after that I had to fight for every little thing.

Upon delivery of the car I noted the following: Only one key, No radio code, No floor mats, No Audi Assured 300 Point inspection report. (I later realized that I was also supposed to receive a CARFAX report that was also not given.) I was also leery of the tires they had installed on the car AFTER I had test driven it originally. The tires seemed cheap and I wanted ones of comprable quality to the ones that were originally on the car. When I questioned my sales person about these issues his response was "It's a used car... it comes as it comes".

Within a few days of having the car I tried using the windshield wipers and I was astonished to learn that they did not work. Surely this should have been checked when the AA inspection was done. Unfortunately I had no documentation regarding the check and still had to assume it was done.

I had to make 30+ phone calls to the dealership and to Audi Customer service to have most of my concerns cleared up. As a token of appreciation for my business the salesman gave me an Audi keychain.

Anyways... this is just the tip of the iceberg with these guys and I truly hope nobody has to go through the process I just finished.

Kaz