Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Ramsey Corp. Com

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 09:07 AM
1st Gear
Default Ramsey Corp. Com

Does anyone have any feedback about this dealership? I know they sell a lot of German autos, bu then again that doesn't mean anything...RIGHT?

Old 11-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Default I would also be interested.

I would also be interested - they have good prices. Suspiciously good prices. Another dealership gave me vague warnings about them, but that could just be because they are the competition. How are their prices so cheap?

Old 11-20-2008, 03:55 AM
1st Gear

If they claim that there a certified pre-owned audi dealership they gotta do all the required services from audi...As far as I understand

Old 11-20-2008, 04:51 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by DjKraZ
If they claim that there a certified pre-owned audi dealership they gotta do all the required services from audi...As far as I understand
I went there several years ago when I was looking for a car for my son.They are a smaller used car dealer, and the cars they had seemed OK. Their prices also seemed pretty good. That might be because they buy at auction for wholesale prices, and can mark them up, and still make money if the car doesn't need any refurbishing.My question is, how can they have the car "certified", if they are not an authorized dealer for that particular company? They sell all kinds of cars, but as far as I know, they are an independent company. I have learned the hard way that when a deal looks too good to be true, there is usually a catch, and it turns out to be a problem.
Also, from my own experience, and from talking to people here, and on another Audi site, a CPO from Audi usually means NOTHING. Cars have been sold as "certified", that were in serious accidents that were reported to Carfax.The car I got was supposedly certified. Before we got it, I asked if it was CPO. They said, we'll check, and in a few minutes, the salesman came back and said "yes", but had no document to show this. The car was dirty, and looked as if it just came in, and hadn't really been gone over, but it did have brand new tires on it, and I figured if there was a problem, the warranty would cover everything.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:28 AM
1st Gear

The car i was lookin at has 16 records reported to Carfax...

Old 11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
1st Gear

The car i was lookin at has 16 records reported to Carfax...
I guess that answers the question about this dealer. Move on .

Old 11-22-2008, 05:04 AM
1st Gear

Well I checked the carfax and everything came out to be okay....No accidents, losses or anything....The only thing that came up was when the car got inspected and passed how many owners and thats it, from the first day it was purchased up until now.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

Well I checked the carfax and everything came out to be okay....No accidents, losses or anything....The only thing that came up was when the car got inspected and passed how many owners and thats it, from the first day it was purchased up until now.
You should have said that before. Your other statement implied there were problems. Carfax tells you where the car was first delivered, and every owner, and every time it was inspected and registered. At least it gives you a better idea of where it came from. Sometimes, too many owners suggests there were issues with the car, and people kept unloading it.If you get it, I hope you have good luck with it. BTW, DO NOT get an after market warranty, if they try to sell you one. Almost all of them are kind of useless. You have to pay up front for repairs ( even though they tell you you won't have to), and try to get your money back after the fact. They usually try to give you a hard time about repayment, and alot of places don't even take them at all. Save your money, and put it in an account with interest to pay for repairs if needed later. The company that sells the warranty to you gets a big commission. It's BS.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:54 AM
1st Gear

thank you,sir

Old 01-23-2009, 05:35 AM

They may seem like a good dealer with good prices... they treat you nicely throughout the test drive. However, once you try to buy the car, they try to scam you. Firstly, most of their cars have good prices because they have accident history. Secondly, they claim that they know nothing about the history of the car, besides the carfax. It seems they get their cars from dealer auctions. They dont provide warranty for over half their cars, ofcourse because there is something wrong with them and they dont want to be responsible for it. They have a "once you buy it, its your problem" attitude, and they sell their cars "as-is". Also, they dont negotiate on prices, and they told me because they dont make much profit to begin with and they "fix" and "work on" the car themselves before delivery of the car once a customer buys the car. That is no excuse for not negotiating the price. I say run them out of business and avoid because of the fact that they treat customers badly when you try to buy.

Quick Reply: Ramsey Corp. Com