Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Rusnak Audi Westlake - Thousand Oaks, CA

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
1st Gear
Default Rusnak Audi Westlake - Thousand Oaks, CA

I bought my 2012 A6 from there. My sales guy was the Internet manager, Chase Dunning.

I had a great experience. Went in with a Price Certificate from my car buying service for invoice, was able to negotiate lower than that. Was treated very well by the Sales and Finance teams.

In the paperwork phase, I dealt with the Finance Manager, Evan. Explained everything very well, answered all my questions. Made the process quick and easy.

NOTE: To new buyers, before you sign the contract and take delivery, make sure everything you want has been installed on the car already. If not, make sure that they at least list it on the contract. If they don't then it is not real.
I had a couple of items that were not installed on the car, but they were specified on the contract AND Rusnak gave me a separate signed document listing items they were still required to install on the car for me.

On the followup, when I went in to have the remaining items installed, the Service advisor, Carl Seehoffer was excellent. He explained everything, answered all my questions and once I got my car back went over all the work done to make sure I was satisfied.

Last edited by manishaudi; 02-09-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:42 PM
1st Gear

I deal with Rusnak Pasadena with my A4. Their service dept has been excellent. They are doing the 2.0 oil consumption rebuild. Patrick calls me every other day with a progress update. Nice to have a dealer that communicates with their customers.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:08 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by manishaudi
I bought my 2012 A6 from there. My sales guy was the Internet manager, Chase Dunning.

I had a great experience. Went in with a Price Certificate from my car buying service for invoice, was able to negotiate lower than that. Was treated very well by the Sales and Finance teams.

In the paperwork phase, I dealt with the Finance Manager, Evan. Explained everything very well, answered all my questions. Made the process quick and easy.

NOTE: To new buyers, before you sign the contract and take delivery, make sure everything you want has been installed on the car already. If not, make sure that they at least list it on the contract. If they don't then it is not real.
I had a couple of items that were not installed on the car, but they were specified on the contract AND Rusnak gave me a separate signed document listing items they were still required to install on the car for me.

On the followup, when I went in to have the remaining items installed, the Service advisor, Carl was excellent. He explained everything and answered all my questions.
I bought my S4 from Chase last week and Evan handled the financing. Aside from a long wait to sign the paperwork with Evan I too had a great experience purchasing my car from Rusnak Westlake Audi. We worked with Carl in service when my wife had a Q7 and were very happy with him.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:28 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by FSures
I deal with Rusnak Pasadena with my A4. Their service dept has been excellent. They are doing the 2.0 oil consumption rebuild. Patrick calls me every other day with a progress update. Nice to have a dealer that communicates with their customers.
A buddy of mine has been having oil consumption issues with his A4 as well, and he just outside his warranty. Is it an expensive fix? How receptive was the Service adviser when you initially brought up the oil consumption issue?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Westlake S4
I bought my S4 from Chase last week and Evan handled the financing. Aside from a long wait to sign the paperwork with Evan I too had a great experience purchasing my car from Rusnak Westlake Audi. We worked with Carl in service when my wife had a Q7 and were very happy with him.
That's great! I initially looked at getting the S4 before going with the A6.

What Ext/Int color combo did you go with?

How do you like it so far?

Old 01-05-2012, 09:51 PM
1st Gear

The repair is a major expense, have your friend go in and see what Audi will do.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Kip
1st Gear
Default Another Rusnak customer

I recently purchased my S8 from Runsak Westlake. Like Westlake S4 and manishaudi, Chase Dunning was my sales contact. From the very beginning, he provided excellent service and was not pushy. Once I decided to pull the trigger (I was contemplating another MB AMG or possibly switching to an M5), I called Chase to tell him my decision was to go with the S8 and set a delivery time. The car was ready to go when I arrived and I had a minimal wait to sign the paperwork with Evan Goldenberg. This was one of the easiest transactions I have experienced. Chase worked really hard to get me the price I was looking for and made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed in the process. His professionalism and enthusiasm were worth the trips to Thousand Oaks.