Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Zimbrick Audi dealer in Madison, WI

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Thumbs down Zimbrick Audi dealer in Madison, WI

I had my 2002 Audi Allroad towed to this dealership because my fuel line was leaking fuel all over my engine. Not a problem cause this was covered by my extended warranty.
The dealership brought me into their work bay to point out which line it was... i showed them. No problem there. They told me that it would take two days to get the parts and that they are going to keep the car till then... No problem there.
The problem was when my car was parked in there lot, on there property it was srtuck in the front causing a whole in my grill, bent hood, bent condenser and other broken peices. $3000 worth. They called me and told me that they are not going to pay for it and that my insurance company will have to deal with it. My deductable is $300... Just in time for christmas.

I wish there was another audi service place near me. I could go on and on about the problems i've had with this dealer but i'm getting so so tired of it all......

Old 02-02-2010, 06:56 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences there allroad. I just bought my first Audi from Chicago (2005 A6) and live here in Madison. I'm going to go to Zimbrick for the first time this Saturday for the 45000 Service. I had the car inspected in Chicago, so hopefully all goes well.

Do you know any other places in Madison that can service Audis if I run into some of the problems that you have run into?

Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Default dealers

I might say Import Auto off old university rd. They did forget a few bolts when putting my rear suspension back together but atleast they stood by there work and refunded me my money.
I found a local mechanic (certified) that use to work for Zimbrick and aslong as you read about the problem and understands what and how it needs to get fixed, he can do it for a lot less than the dealership.
At audi Zimbrick you have Burt and Chris who you'll deal with. Try to deal with Chris first. Don't get me wrong.. if you have lots of money laying around and you can afford cost of there work i think they do a great job. They are just so over priced.. and Why? cause the car is more expensive than most? doesn't make sense to me. They hate to do warranty work and there customer service SUCKS!
One more thing.. don't leave your car in there parking lot......
Just always get a second opinion please!!
PM me if you have anymore ?'s