View Poll Results: Negative Audi Dealership Experiences in Phila Metro Area
I've had a serious service issue with Audi Wynnewood
0%
I've had a serious service issue with Audi Conshohocken
0%
I've had a serious service issue with Audi Devon (YBH)
0%
Audi Care (Corp) did not resolve my issue
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

2014 Audi RS5 Destroyed by Audi Wynnewood

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 10:21 AM
1st Gear
Default 2014 Audi RS5 Destroyed by Audi Wynnewood

BEWARE 2014 AUDI RS5 GOING ON AUCTION IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!

If anyone is considering buying my 2014 RS5 Cabriolet from an auction anytime soon PLEASE make sure it's not VIN # WUAC6AFH5EN900534

Monday will mark the next phase of a battle that started in August when Audi Wynnewood took my new 2014 RS5 in for a warranty repair and ruined it. Audi Financial Services is coming Monday to Repossess the car and has estimated it will cost me around $20,000. You hear these stories but you can't believe they are true until you or someone you know has this happen to you. DETAILS BELOW!

August 2013 I received a call from Audi Wynnewood Service that my car was ready for pickup after they had it for a few weeks to fix a leaking hydraulic cylinder in the convertible top. It was about 10 months old and less than 14,000 miles. I drove an hour to pick it up to find it smashed up along the right side, rims & tires damaged, front spoiler and grills and front & rear bumper cracked, etc, etc, etc.

The story told to me was that a customer backed into my car while at the dealership but obviously that didn't cause all that damage. I probably should also mention that there were roughly 125 extra miles on the car and what was almost a half tank of gas was now so far in the red (empty) that the car actually sputtered as I drove it across the street to get gas.

Audi Care opened a case then closed it because Audi Wynnewood simply stated they made me an offer and that was the best they would do. Mind you, they never denied anything I stated as it would be impossible to support that notion. They just simply told Audi Corp. that they offered a solution which by the way was to allow me to trade my car in on another Audi as long as I rolled a $16,500 depreciation loss into the next purchase. Keeping the car isn't an option because now the car has so much damage and multiple repairs plus body work and paint and still has suspension issues, really bad shaking, pulls while driving, etc. I'm sure the title is now damaged when this shows up on CarFax and other services.

I should tell you the most amazing part of all this. For this very same dealer (Audi Wynnewood) I organized 3 events and introduced them to many new buyers which resulted in 10 new Audi sales from 8 new first-time Audi buyers. I never received a dime for all the effort coming up with these promotional ideas, planning, organizing, then conducting the events. Wouldn't you think Audi would appreciate this type of thing and oh yes, I purchased a 2013 S5 and a 2014 RS5 from Audi Wynnewood so I think I did pretty right by them. There are still problems with the RS5 and at this point the dealer wants me to pay for the damages. I was forced into letting them repossess the car because it makes no sense to put another $7500 or more into it only to be facing more unknown because of whoever abused my car and also a damaged car title. I would never sell this car to anyone and Audi shouldn't either so please let others know.

Making a long tragic story "short" I invested over $90,000 in an RS car as an investment which the actions of 1 dealer destroyed, they completely took advantage of my loyalty to the dealership and the Audi Brand and then they put me through all the aggravation and what will amount to a huge financial loss and a repossession on my credit for 5 to 7 years when I have 2 kids going to college in a few years. PLEASE BE CAREFUL where you buy your next Audi (if you do) and also note that Audi Wynnewood, Audi Conshohocken, Audi Reading, and the soon to open Audi West Chester are all the same ownership which is Jerry Miller of MMCO Auto.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:12 AM
4th Gear

It sounds to me like you need a lawyer, which would be way cheaper than having that repo on your credit for 7 years. Obviously someone from the dealership went for a joy ride and wrecked your car. It's time for the dealership to step up and accept responsibility. I'm also rather surprised that AoA isn't being more helpful.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:53 PM
1st Gear

I learned some important things about Audi of America and their view of dealers. The dealers at the end of the day are their bread-and-butter (they provide them sales) so when it comes right down to it, they don't and wouldn't go against them. It's unfortunate but it typically comes down to money. Today Audi Corp. responded to me letter to the top executives at Audi and said that they have no ability to influence or impact their dealers. It's apparently between me and the dealers and that's it.

Old 01-30-2015, 08:32 AM
Dealerships Mod

Im not lawyer but I would think Audi of America could also be tacked on as a defendant if a lawsuit was to initiate. They profited from the dealership and the business it conducts.

I would 2nd consulting with an attorney in your area if all other avenues of resolution have been exhausted.

If you need a new dealer, even if its not Audi, feel free to contact me.

Old 02-02-2015, 03:36 PM
4th Gear
Old 02-18-2015, 08:55 AM
1st Gear

So let me understand this correctly, you took your car into an Audi dealership to get warranty work completed (the fact of whether it was warranty or not is pretty much irrelevant though) and when you received it back after work was completed the car was basically destroyed?

I personally don't see any confusion on this, get a lawyer and take them to the cleaners for the value of the car on the day you purchased it.

What an awful story, I hope you get restitution sir.

Old 02-24-2015, 07:44 PM
1st Gear
Default Update on Status of my RS5

I've been delayed in responding because Audi Wynnewood's attorney is threatening legal action if I continue to tell the truth about what happened. I've had to seek legal advice just to know how far I can take this. I've even been warned that I can't post things online and that it's not a matter of sticking to the facts because it's all 'alleged'.

If anyone knows of a good attorney that would take this case on let me know. I just need to be careful that I don't incur even more losses over something I didn't do in the first place.

I'll report back when I can safely do so.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:44 AM
1st Gear
Default Attorney

Can you let me know if you found a good attorney to assist you? I am just getting started with a situation at this dealer that will most likely result in my needing legal representation.

Thanks

[QUOTEeantonucci;1488258]I've been delayed in responding because Audi Wynnewood's attorney is threatening legal action if I continue to tell the truth about what happened. I've had to seek legal advice just to know how far I can take this. I've even been warned that I can't post things online and that it's not a matter of sticking to the facts because it's all 'alleged'.

If anyone knows of a good attorney that would take this case on let me know. I just need to be careful that I don't incur even more losses over something I didn't do in the first place.

I'll report back when I can safely do so.[/QUOTE]

Old 03-31-2015, 01:50 PM
1st Gear
Default RS5 Destroyed by Audi Wynnewood

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at mikeantonucci@me.com. I'll be happy to discuss where I am with this.