Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

Autoglym

Old 07-30-2015, 05:05 PM
1st Gear
Default Autoglym

Good day. Does anyone have experience using Autoglym products? Or is their another preferred brand that fellow Audi owners are using? I have a White 2015 A3 and I drive a lot of miles on a weekly basis, requiring frequent cleanings. I don't use automatic washes with brushes because of concerns about scratching and touchless washes don't seem to remove bugs and tar. I don't mind detailing myself and ran across the Autoglym line at Canadian Tire. They just have a lot of options, so I don't know which ones to use. Any advise appreciated.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

I prefer Meguiar's products myself like their Ultimate wax I used here. Wet look and deep shine.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:49 PM
1st Gear

I have been using Autoglym for years now (Way before they moved their product to crappy tire) and have always been very happy with the results.

Old 08-23-2016, 04:20 AM
1st Gear

I do order the Clean Wheel from time to time. For me, it has been the best so far. Yes, really good if you have a newer model to keep it shiny all the time.

I am a bit of a nerd and I like going into the science of stuff :P . It is one of the more balanced acidic blends when it comes to cleaners. In addition to that, metal attack inhibitor. It is quite convenient to use, as simple as spraying and brushing.
Just make sure you use it as instructed, a friend of mine ignored it and did not like the result later.

Search this Thread