Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

How to clean pillars

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:14 PM
1st Gear
Default How to clean pillars

After finally fixing the broken interior bits of my car, I need to clean everything. Leather has been conditioned and carpets have been shampooed. The only thing left is the pillars which are filthy from the last owner. Since the pillar cloth is essentially glued onto the actual cover, how can I clean them if at all possible and what cleaners could/should I use?. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-30-2013, 04:18 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by U's Audi
After finally fixing the broken interior bits of my car, I need to clean everything. Leather has been conditioned and carpets have been shampooed. The only thing left is the pillars which are filthy from the last owner. Since the pillar cloth is essentially glued onto the actual cover, how can I clean them if at all possible and what cleaners could/should I use?. Thanks in advance.

i experienced that, at first i was having hard time thinking on how to clean it, so i directly ask the owner of a detailing shop nearby then he said that i must use a carpet cleaner, then put some Armor all carpet cleaner in a bucket of water and then used a microfiber cloth to gently scrub the dirt on the pillar. Its effective though.. and find it easy to do..