Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Black Friday Special Sales For Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 01:25 PM
1st Gear
Default Black Friday Special Sales For Navigation

OK, thank goodness, the black Friday is coming! So I have a reason to post a commercial post here. I usually do not want to make all kinds of ads full of your eyes.
The first thing I want to apologize to you guys who click this post by accident and will close it within 10 seconds.

The second thing is I will introduce details of our Black Friday rules.
Our online store provide aftermarket navigation car stereos for almost all kinds of vehicles, see my new website here: Aftermarket Navigation Car Stereo, Android Navigation DVD Player, Car Navigation Head Unit
We had many customers and good reputation on other forums(like Club Touareg - Volkswagen Touareg Owners Community). I will, as always, provide the best products and services to you guys.
Make a long story short, we will have Black Friday Carnival from Nov 23 to Dec 1(UTC-0).We provide the following special saless during Black Friday sales:

1. All customers will get worldwide Free Shipping(no matter you are in America, Europe, Australia, Asia or Africa).
2. All customers will get Free back up camera.
3. All customers will get Free 4GB maps card with navigation maps for your country.
4. All customers will get 10% rebates once you post a new discussion post(videos or photos are necessary) on relevant automobile BBS.
5. All customers will get lifetime free map upgrade.
6. All customers will get a 10% discount gift card for next shopping.

If you guys have more others good ideas, please tell me, I may add it.

Please send an Email to info@carnaviplayer.com to know how to get Black Friday Specials before place the order.
Thanks for reading!

Old 11-27-2013, 03:15 AM
1st Gear

"Bump"