Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Bose Concert Radio/Trunk Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 09:55 AM
1st Gear
Default Bose Concert Radio/Trunk Wiring

1996 Audi A4 Quattro. When I got it the amp and rear deck speakers are all missing. I have a few questions.

I see the amp pin connector but at the left rear deck speaker location is a smaller Blue connector. What is that? I have not even seen it included as Ive been searching the pin outs. Ive found alot about the 20 pin amp connector but not this one. Does it carry converted sound to the front speakers after exiting the amp?

No one happens to know the part # of the amp that is supposed to be in there do they? I see so much and many ive seen im not sure if they have that 9 or 12 pin blue connector outlet on it as all people seem to be showing/concentrating on is the main amp connector. Would like to get SOME sound in the damn thing. Radio works fine as PO must of ran a set of wires directly to the passenger door speakers to get something so I know it works from that standpoint. but without the amp no sound to driver door speakers.

Thanks for any light you may be able to she on this subject. Found info on all other stuff like radio pin outs and every but this blue connector.

The Right Rear speaker just shows two wires hanging there so I have no clue what is original vs torn out and re-ran.