Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 03:33 PM
1st Gear
Default Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices

Does anyone know a good adapter for listening to songs from Apple devices in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was searching and the best reviews for connecting Apple devices has car adapter AUX Link. But before buying it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other recommendations?

Old 02-26-2014, 03:42 PM
1st Gear

I bought AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation on my own, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Besides you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car radio. Highly recommended.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:52 PM
1st Gear
Default Adapter for Cars to Listen to Music From Mobile Gadgets

I bought AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free car kit. [Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car stereo. Highly recommended.

Thanks! I checked it out. Good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

Old 02-26-2014, 03:53 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by SamTech
I bought AUX Link car adapter almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation on my own, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was buying here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Besides you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car radio. Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

Old 02-26-2014, 03:54 PM
1st Gear

How long did the delivery take?

Last edited by Alex10; 02-26-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:59 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Alex10
Thanks a lot! I checked it out. Good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?
From my point of view it's totally worth it. It's a great substitution for a separate car hands-free kit. In other words with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Delivery was within one week.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:48 PM
1st Gear

Everytime I use one of those cassette things, I get all sorts of interference. Happened in my last Audi also, No matter the adapter still get the interference.