Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

12pc. SAMCO hose kit for B5 audi S4 250$ shipped FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned

i work full time an go to school i havnt had time for the car at all i can get u the hoses this week or your money back finally let me know an for the tranny i can even do it cash on delivery if you dont believe me i still need to get you receipts from usp motorsports when they rebuilt it let me know what you want to do

Old 11-13-2011, 03:01 AM
1st Gear

A full refund will do it for me. Thanks and I appreciate this.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:06 AM
1st Gear

Hi Alex,

Im hoping that you can send the full refund that i requested and you had promised to honor by this week. Please provide a status on where you are at with this.

thanks
marc

Old 11-21-2011, 02:00 AM
1st Gear

Still have not received anything and again ignoring emails and PMs. If your not gonna stand by your words man, then dont further lie and make the situation worse. This makes me sick.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Administrator

I'm going to delete all of his posts and post the information on him that you put up as a sticky in the classifieds warning against doing business with him if he doesn't clear this up. I'll give it three days. Please PM me with your results on Friday night. It may be too late for paypal but the FBI will listen if you're not in Florida (believe me, I've done it - interstate mail fraud is not something they take lightly). If he doesn't fully resolve this in three days, contact your local FBI and they'll take it from there.

Carbon Audi, you're 99% likely to be banned from this forum and have your name spread as a fraud on the other boards as well. You're also likely to be arrested and charged in federal court. Cut the bullshit and resolve this now. You'll wish you had when an agent knocks on your door with flexicuffs.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:10 PM
1st Gear

Thanks Devil. I appreciate your concern and letting everyone know to stay away from this seller. I have not heard back from him despite me sending emails practically everyday.

Please spread the word to stay away! Paypal is also doing what they can to contact him which they are not having any luck either.

Thanks

Old 12-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Paypal should have his banking info and just be able to pull the money from him (even if it puts his balance below zero). Hopefully their attempts to contact him are only part of the protocol before they pull it automatically after deciding in your favor and processing your refund as "uncontested." next step is contact the FBI. Seriously. Call them, ask for the Fraud department, and explain what's going on. Ask them if you need to file now, or if you should wait to see if paypal resolves in your favor. They can guide you on this and if paypal falls through, they can take over. And to the best of my knowledge, $250 is the felony point.

Meantime, I've forwarded the contact info you listed on him to friends on the Zine to post there (I don't use that forum). I'm banning his login here (youll be able to look by his screenname and see "banned" in place of his ranking), but will leave his posts up in case you need to refer to them with anyone. Hopefully he gets his head out of his *** and will man up and do what's right. If not, use your rights and go after him. It's your money.

Last edited by ImTheDevil; 12-03-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Administrator

And to carbon audi, that's a bullshit excuse as anyone can tell. It takes no time to box the stuff up and drop it at the post office. You have his money so shipping shouldn't be a problem. I hate scum like you - you ruin things for a lot of people. Good ******* riddance, pay the man his money, and don't come around here anymore. You lower the credibility of this place every time you log in.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Apparently he's been scamming on the Zine too.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:39 AM
1st Gear

paypal states that its only a 45 day window from when the money is sent that they can legally pull the money back if there is no response from the fraudulent party. that being said, at least its nice of them that they're still trying to contact him. as far as getting the money back, devil is probably right. you'll probably have to call the FBI

Quick Reply: 12pc. SAMCO hose kit for B5 audi S4 250$ shipped FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!