Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

feeler alot of a4 parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 06:26 PM
3rd Gear
Default feeler alot of a4 parts

Ok so some of you might have read my post about getting into a accident with my friends a4, as of right now im taking his whole suspension set up from him with a trade for my stock sports suspension and some cash, about 700, the car is totaled but there are still some really good parts left on the car, if there is enough interest and people serious about needing parts I will buy the car from him and part it out. Was going to offer him to buy it and the split the money 50:50

The engine is in great shape but has 142k on it; it has a Ko3 sport turbo with about 20k on it
It came with the sports seats non-leather all in great condition
Good stock exhaust,
ECU UN chipped
Front fenders are good, front bumper is mint
The driver side front and passenger side doors are mint
(The car is green)
All the interior parts are good

The car is a green 96 a4 1.8t qtm if you have any requests ask me and we can work something out im not trying to make money here just see if I can break even or maybe gain a few dollars while helping out some of you, I have to know soon like by Monday if there is serious interest because they are going to pick the car up Thursday if I don’t buy it. Again I still have to run this by him but I don’t really see much of a problem