Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

body kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:10 AM
1st Gear
Default body kit

hey my car it pretty hooked up the onli thing i need is a hot body kit if u kno ne nice n cheap kits plez tell me

Old 09-14-2004, 02:47 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: body kit

the only cheap kit I found was at www.nopi.com but its nuthin special

Old 09-14-2004, 03:27 AM

To me... the best body kit you can get is Rieger's RS4 kit. They sell cheap rip offs on EBAY.

Just type something like AUDI A4 BODY. And there you have it, cheap body kit for less than $700.

Old 09-14-2004, 03:37 AM
2nd Gear

Don't cheat yourself bro! You're driving german made perfection, don't kraut it up with a crappy cheap kit. Save up and spend the green on something slick. You want people to look at your car and say "...(speachless)" not "oh look at that cheap *** plastic body kit on that Audi."

I've seen enough bad kits on so many different cars..can we at least try to leave my precious A4 outta the list?

Get Rieger RS4 v2. It makes me want to smear green jello all over my body and run through the streets naked holding a Manchester United flag in one hand an a Strongbow in the other with tribal paintings on my face and nipples...err umm, and I think it looks cool...

-T

Old 09-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Administrator

I say get a kerscher lip cause thats wut i want

Old 09-14-2004, 11:39 AM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: Transverse

Get Rieger RS4 v2. It makes me want to smear green jello all over my body and run through the streets naked holding a Manchester United flag in one hand an a Strongbow in the other with tribal paintings on my face and nipples...err umm, and I think it looks cool...

-T
oh my god, you've had that dream too!

Old 09-14-2004, 12:29 PM
1st Gear

I agree, except that I would go one father and be willing to crawl through fire after being doused in gasoline just to....no wait, that's my Carmen Electra fantasy......

Old 09-14-2004, 02:35 PM
1st Gear

I've been looking for this kit for my 2003 a4, do they make one for 2003? ive only found up to 2001....Cheers

ORIGINAL: Transverse

Don't cheat yourself bro! You're driving german made perfection, don't kraut it up with a crappy cheap kit. Save up and spend the green on something slick. You want people to look at your car and say "...(speachless)" not "oh look at that cheap *** plastic body kit on that Audi."

I've seen enough bad kits on so many different cars..can we at least try to leave my precious A4 outta the list?

-T

Old 09-14-2004, 08:32 PM
1st Gear

are there rs4 bodykits for the A4 made of ABS or polyurethane instead of fiberglass? i heard some bad things about fiberglass bodykits

Old 09-14-2004, 08:44 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: DDonG

are there rs4 bodykits for the A4 made of ABS or polyurethane instead of fiberglass? i heard some bad things about fiberglass bodykits
Snap, crackle, POP!

Quick Reply: body kit