Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > Exterior
Name of the headlight "holder" part ?! >

Name of the headlight "holder" part ?!

Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Name of the headlight "holder" part ?!

Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 AM
1st Gear
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Default Name of the headlight "holder" part ?!

I've recently decided to change the headlights on my 2001 Audi A4 2.8, but I noticed that the the cylinder type looking screw mount in which headlight slides in (located towards the grille side) is missing. This makes the headlight wobble slightly and I was wondering if anyone would know where I can find the replacement or the name of the part? Thanks

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.