Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the new forums here.

Why Deleted

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 07:57 AM
1st Gear
Default Why Deleted

Why my post Trend is DELETED???? I was just wondering???
I didn’t write anything about any religion, I just pass new information to me and maybe to others describes the huge growing of Islam in America and in the world.
I think my stuff was making valid points... Please don’t misunderstand my first mail it was just introduction and nothing else. In the same time I’m not a religious.
We all know in some forums it seems some of the people are somewhat infantile...or they just love f....... with people...
Sad really....

Old 01-05-2008, 08:40 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Why Deleted

Because this is a car forum, we talk about cars. You write like you're trying to make a Nigerian scam letter. Quit spamming.

Old 01-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Senior Administrator

There are MANY of us, on THIS board, who are Muslim, but this is an internet automotive-oriented community, NOT a religious-discussion-community. If/when our religious beliefs do come up, on here, it is a natural part of the discussion, not generally the focus of it. Those of us who have been here for a while, in some cases YEARS, could easily post up a dicussion thread about religious (Islam, Christianity, Taoist, Bhuddist, and probably at least a dozen others... WE do NOT descriminate for religious, national, gender, or social orientation reasons, but, ifyou annoy enough of us we WILL VTB, not for your beliefs, but because you annoy us)themes because our fellow members KNOW us! As a community we are VERY tolerant, usually (some more than others, some less so), and generally LIKE a good debate, but, you have to take the time to BECOME a PART of our community. Outsiders who come to "preach," or tell us what we ought to be, or ought to be doing get little in the way of support from other community members.

Now, I didn't see this thread you are asking about, so I have no idea what the content is; but, I can tell youthat you will need more than 4 posts for your views to be taken seriously... Stick around, get to know us AND our cars; both as a community and individually, THEN enlighten us with your understanding of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.).

Teh Jazz

Old 01-05-2008, 01:48 PM
2nd Gear

^^ The first time I saw your serious side.

However, 100% agreed with you.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:17 AM
1st Gear

You cannot steer people's personal faith. Islam is now a part of western culture, wheither you like it or not. It's not just for people in prison, or rock stars looking for a new thing. Some people just associate with Islam more than Christianity. That does for the other side of things too - 70% or so of Westerns are Christians, and although some don't like that, it's just the way it is. It's a fact, it can't be changed, and those people are entitled to follow their faith. Acts in the name of christianity have been responsible for some pretty fuc.ed up consequences in the last90 years.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Administrator

Congratulations on not getting the point at all.. [:@]

Old 02-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoatâ„¢

Congratulations on not getting the point at all.. [:@]
^^^world's FUNNIEST Goat!
You make me LOL!!!